Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sampson out as IU coach. Settlement reached.

Featured Replies

I agree to an extent. While games are being played it is mostly going to be agents doing the talking. You also have to agree that no current coach is going to announce he is going to IU before the season is over.

 

I almost have to believe no guy that doesnt have IU ties is going to want to commit to taking the job before the sanctions are determined anyway.

Any sanctions will be a 1 year deal. IMO

 

I really don't see it being a hinderance at getting who they want.

 

No one is going to leave mid season, but there are talks going on all the time.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't kid yourself, guys will talk now.

 

Just ask Tubby*.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*This is a joke. Please don't get your underoos in a bunch.

I have no remorse for Indiana basketball and their administration. They knew what they were getting when they hired him away from OU.

 

I feel this way about the administration as well. Not the kids of the program.

I also think that in June when the NCAA does show he was cheating that he repay EVERY dime back to Indiana from the buyout. He should also be banned from coaching for some amount of time.

 

What is sad is he could probably write a book and makes tons of money off it "How I cheated in coaching and still got paid"!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.