UK Baseball

STRIKE3

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally held to single digits in runs . Looks like a great game . How did they score the winning run ?
Keenan Wiley hit a two out single, in the bottom of the 9th and scored Neiko Johnson.

If this is a 4 game set,will the Batcats play 3 on Monday?;)
UK plays a DH on Monday against Purdue, beginning at 1 p.m.

Anyone hear the story on why the played yesterday?

Apparently the had the whole field tarped before the storm hit lexington. After it had stopped, the grounds crew and the players all got some shovels and started shoveling off all the snow off the tarp so they could remove it and still play!

Alot of the players said they were tired and their backs were stiffening up before going into the game yesterday. One thinks they will be sore today and they might drop a game because of it.

Call me dumb, but are you speaking of a wireless router or a website? I need to know.

Xtreme Access is part of the UK website where they show a lot of sporting events live on a webcast. They show a bunch of home baseball games and even a few away games. It's a direct feed from one camera without replays. It's sufficient though.

As for UNC, I have a subscription to ACC Select which does the same thing but for all teams in the conference. There are only a few baseball games but they usually choose the good ones.

Xtreme Access is part of the UK website where they show a lot of sporting events live on a webcast. They show a bunch of home baseball games and even a few away games. It's a direct feed from one camera without replays. It's sufficient though.

As for UNC, I have a subscription to ACC Select which does the same thing but for all teams in the conference. There are only a few baseball games but they usually choose the good ones.

Thanks Sticky. :thumb: