Hillary on guns?

HOOKSHOT

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary will say anything to win.

Hillary voted for a 10-year extension of the assault weapons ban. Voted for requiring extensive background checks at gun shows. Supports licensing and registration of handguns, mandatory trigger locks for handguns, holding adults responsible for their children's use of guns, raising the youth handgun ban from age 18 to 21, limiting gun sales to one per month and allowing the Consumer Products Safety Commission regulate guns.

Hillary will say anything to win.

Hillary voted for a 10-year extension of the assault weapons ban. Voted for requiring extensive background checks at gun shows. Supports licensing and registration of handguns, mandatory trigger locks for handguns, [B]holding adults responsible for their children's use of guns, raising the youth handgun ban from age 18 to 21[/b], limiting gun sales to one per month and allowing the Consumer Products Safety Commission regulate guns.

Other than the bolded I agree with her. I don't see anything wrong at all with it and I am a gun owner (from blackpowder long guns to modern handguns) and avid bird hunter.

Other than the bolded I agree with her. I don't see anything wrong at all with it and I am a gun owner (from blackpowder long guns to modern handguns) and avid bird hunter.

So you are avid, if so then you know there is no more deadly weapon than an 870 pump loaded with 00 buck. the term " assault weapon " is a smoke screen for people that have no idea. You also know no one has purchased a weapon at a gun show without a background check since it was implemented unless he is a current FFL holder..... just another smole screen for those that don't know.

I believe that parents should be held accountable. How many senseless shootings have occurred by very young children that have resulted in the injury or death of a sibling or playmate? Most times, the scenario is played as a "terrible tragedy", and no one is even cited. Hold the parents responsible for irresponsibility.

I have no problem with gun ownership. I have a problem with irresponsible gun ownership.

She ranks among the handful of the worst “F”-rated gun banners, how can you support that?

Registration and licensing would not reduce crime, because criminals would not register guns or get gun licenses. When someone like Hillary starts talking registration, the thought of confiscation probably isn't too far back in their mind.

The Eddie Eagle Gunsafe program has been very efficient in teaching more than 15 million children to stop, don’t touch, leave the area and tell an adult when they encounter a firearm unsupervised. In other words, education.

Arguments for the assault weapons ban are founded on emotion, not fact. Assault weapons have been incorrectly portrayed as being entirely different from other firearms. Despite their appearance, they operate like any other semi-automatic firearm, use the same ammunition as other firearms, and possess no feature or characteristic not available on other firearms.