Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How much did the Vandy game hurt your faith in Billy G?

What did the Vandy loss do to your faith in Billy G? 105 members have voted

  1. 1. What did the Vandy loss do to your faith in Billy G?

    • I am back to the way I felt in late December.
      4%
    • Nothing. Full faith that he will have UK a national title before he leaves.
      39%
    • I still want to believe but the way they lost has me doubting.
      7%
    • I am simply lost and don't know what to think.
      9%
    • Let him get his players and his system and 3 more years before we start judging him.
      39%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Vandy could have beat ANYONE in the Nation that night.

 

That backs up my quote.:ylsuper:

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted full faith in a Nat'l championship. That is actually a little too much to expect, but I do have full faith that he will have UK an elite program again in the near future.

I'm sure everyone else noticed this also, but along with us playing terrible at both ends of the floor, Vandy couldn't miss. As well as Vandy shot the ball I think we could have played our "best" game and still probably not have won. If we even played a "good" game we still might have lost by 15. They say Vandy shoots the rock well at home and they proved it Tuesday night.

:thumb: Give him time to get his own recuits. The team needs all of our support now....I for one am not jumping ship.

I don't get the vibe of concern. We're al just anxious, but most of us understand it takes time.

Its not big deal this year is a waste anyways. I still think we will eventually be fine.

Not about to jump ship, but I'm not a BCG fan.

I'm not concerned at all. He's working with someone else's recruits. And they're not great recruits...

Winning, losing, margin. Those things take time and I'm not concerned. It's the other issues and his methods that concern me. I know many will say all that matters is that he wins, but I disagree. UK coaches and their salaries are held to a higher standard.

And the garbage continues 2...

 

Garbage because I'm right? :rolleyes: Don't come at me with that weak crap...Take it to somebody who cares.

Garbage because I'm right? :rolleyes: Don't come at me with that weak crap...Take it to somebody who cares.

 

What did you want us to say? That we've totally given up on Gillispie and that we should cancel our basketball program immediately? They got crushed but it wasn't nearly as disheartening as the losses to GW and SD. We've been through this before--Pitino lost by 55 his first season--also with a roster short on talent. The fact is except for the Vandy game, Kentucky has played about as well as anyone else in the SEC. The league is down but the team has improved by leaps and bounds from the beginning of the year. The thing is they just aren't good enough to beat or even be competitive with, a good team when they have a subpar game. I don't think the one loss should cause everyone to forget the progress that has been made. Just because you'd like to see the UK fans running around in a blind panic calling for BCG's head doesn't mean it should or will happen.

I said nobody is concerned, because I knew that would be the majority consensus, and I was right. You guys have some obvious insecurities when it comes to this subject if you have to attack someone who CORRECTLY predicts what everyone will say....What upsets you more, the fact that you may have a reason to doubt BCG, or that I was right about what would be said?

I said nobody is concerned, because I knew that would be the majority consensus, and I was right. You guys have some obvious insecurities when it comes to this subject if you have to attack someone who CORRECTLY predicts what everyone will say....What upsets you more, the fact that you may have a reason to doubt BCG, or that I was right about what would be said?

 

First off I didn't attack you, and I don't appreciate being lumped in with anyone that did. I don't feel as though I have a reason to doubt BCG, he's not had enough of a chance to prove himself--if you go back and read my posts on both him and UK this season I've not had any unrealistic expectations. What I did have a problem with was your response to OR--if you don't care take it somewhere else--but don't act like I made any sort of attack on you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.