Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin 68 Indiana 66

Featured Replies

I didn't see the game but a 2 pt loss to the Badgers impresses me more than some of IU's recent victories.

Good Win for the Badgers. Was this game at Indiana?

  • Author
Good Win for the Badgers. Was this game at Indiana?

 

Yes.

 

Both are now 20-4.

The bank was open late in Bloomington tonight.

I like Bo Ryan. I think he is an outstanding coach.

 

:thumb: I agree 100% with you, I love watching his teams play. As for this one, I.U. probably had the better athletes and Wisconsin had hands down the better coach.

Love seeing this outcome.

 

:thumb::thumb:

Has Wisconsin improved this much? I remember earlier in the year Duke put a beating on them and won by 20+.

Tough couple of days for IU fans

Has Wisconsin improved this much? I remember earlier in the year Duke put a beating on them and won by 20+.

 

I think Duke is probably just that good this season. They are going to have an excellent chance to head into the ACC tourney at 29-1 or 28-2 :creepy:

Tough day for IU sports...

I think Duke is probably just that good this season. They are going to have an excellent chance to head into the ACC tourney at 29-1 or 28-2 :creepy:

 

:thumb: One of the bigger Duke fans on this site along with RP and a few others.... In any case though I expected IU to get the W, especially at home.

:thumb: One of the bigger Duke fans on this site along with RP and a few others.... In any case though I expected IU to get the W, especially at home.

 

I'm not a Duke fan by any stretch, but I appreciate good basketball and I like Coach K's style. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.