Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin 68 Indiana 66

Featured Replies

Tough day for IU sports...

 

 

Yes, it was. I wonder if 98 still feels this way:

 

 

Ya know, having a top 10 recruiting class, leading the Big 10, and being ranked 1 spot outside the Top 10 in both polls realllllllllly sucks.

Not the best day for Kelvin Sampson. He might want to find a good real estate agent in Bloomington, I forsee a move in his immediate future!

I agree very tough couple of days for Indiana Basketball

Who has Indiana beat in the top 50? I'm just wondering....

It only gets better.

I think they play Michigan State and Purdue next don't they? That should be a fun couple of games, as well.

Another good win for the Badgers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.