Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tickets for Mason/Elliott

Featured Replies

I agree . . . Elliott is a young team. The Faulkner twins, Ferguson and Chris Knipp are juniors so . . . they'll still be a powerhouse next year too!!

 

Is a power house by definition one that loses to all top 25 oppents and other like a top 50 too?:banana:

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big snow storm coming it may snow the game out. Better call the school sometime in the afternoon to see if they are still coming. Thats a long drive. For good steaks I would suggest Tumble Weed on the AA Highway. (Just up from Krogers)

 

Or Krogers could be good to.:p:banana:

The main game that was scheduled to be played in Maysville on Tuesday night was the Mason-Pendleton girls' freshmen game.;):p:thumb::D:sssh:

Weather update - only got a couple of inches of snow, and right now it's freezing rain. If it gets warm enough fast enough there's a chance the game will still be played.

 

One problem - Mason County is notorious for waiting until "the weather" is over to do anything about the roads in a major way. The term "pretreatment" isn't in their lexicon.

  • Author

Thanks mcpapa for the update. I will check back after I finally get a few hours sleep and see what the news is.

Is a power house by definition one that loses to all top 25 oppents and other like a top 50 too?:banana:

 

If they "Elliott" played all of the top 25 they would have to play themselves, seeing that they are ranked # 20.

Is a power house by definition one that loses to all top 25 oppents and other like a top 50 too?:banana:

 

cancel

Temp is 34 in Maysville now with trainsition to rain taking place.High is suppose to be 40.

Temp is 34 in Maysville now with trainsition to rain taking place.High is suppose to be 40.

 

I would say that if Elliott isn't comfortable getting on the roads, we could do one of two things:

 

1. Have a few people go out and pick them up, I'm sure we have some fans who wouldn't mind helping.

 

2. Everyone chips in and gets the kids and coaches hotel rooms for the night to avoid the drive home.

 

THIS GAME MUST BE PLAYED!

I would think it would be played unless its bad in EC,Its 40 i maysville now and all rain and there now calling for 43.

I would say that if Elliott isn't comfortable getting on the roads, we could do one of two things:

 

1. Have a few people go out and pick them up, I'm sure we have some fans who wouldn't mind helping.

 

2. Everyone chips in and gets the kids and coaches hotel rooms for the night to avoid the drive home.

 

THIS GAME MUST BE PLAYED!

 

I got 4x4 give me some addresses.:p

I would say that if Elliott isn't comfortable getting on the roads, we could do one of two things:

 

1. Have a few people go out and pick them up, I'm sure we have some fans who wouldn't mind helping.

 

2. Everyone chips in and gets the kids and coaches hotel rooms for the night to avoid the drive home.

THIS GAME MUST BE PLAYED!

 

 

WHAT ABOUT THE FANS? YOU ALL CAN SPRING FOR ME A ROOM TOO!

 

Here's hoping that the game is a go. Been looking FWD to this for a while.

WHAT ABOUT THE FANS? YOU ALL CAN SPRING FOR ME A ROOM TOO!

 

Here's hoping that the game is a go. Been looking FWD to this for a while.

 

I thought about that after I posted. Obviously we went all fans to get home safely, SO if the Elliott fans aren't comfy facing the road conditions, they can stay home and listen to the game on soft96.com. :p

 

Although if you really, really wanted to come, I'm pretty sure Mcpapa and family own a large mansion somewhere in town. They can give a few Elliott fans a place to stay for the night. :lol:

I thought about that after I posted. Obviously we went all fans to get home safely, SO if the Elliott fans aren't comfy facing the road conditions, they can stay home and listen to the game on soft96.com. :p

 

Although if you really, really wanted to come, I'm pretty sure Mcpapa and family own a large mansion somewhere in town. They can give a few Elliott fans a place to stay for the night. :lol:

 

Invitation Accepted!

Yes, the papa homeplace is nestled on 0.31 acres of prime subdivision real estate. A subdivision that for some reason is always among the last in the county to receive any form of road treatment; which generally arrives in the form of a plow that scrapes the road so that what's left is a 1/2 inch glistening sheet of frozen H2O. The homeplace is currently populated by mcpapa, mcmama, mcdaughter, mcdog and 3 mccats.

 

My friend Homeless Camel may not be able to put you up for the night (if his username is any indication of his current residency status); but unfortunately mcpapa isn't a whole lot better off.:D

 

The main roads are pretty decent right now; still slushy but slowly improving. I'm guessing the back roads aren't so great.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.