Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tickets for Mason/Elliott

Featured Replies

Haven't heard that one yet.

 

I agree they should schedule all those teams. It will only help them in the end. The year Mason Co. won the state title, the team was lead by a group of Jr.'s. Just something to think about.

 

 

I've told this story many times; and maybe even a couple of times on BGP.

 

At the 2003 state tournament, after Mason County won their semifinal game, I was standing in line to get tickets for the final. A fellow Royals fan turned to me and said "wouldn't it be nice to win two (titles) in a row?" An obvious reference to the fact that Mason County's core group of players were all juniors at the time.

 

I replied, "I'll be happy with one in a row".

 

You never know what's going to happen; you have to have some talent as well as a little bit of luck to win the Sweet 16. As it turned out, Mason County had a key player suspended throughout the Sweet 16 the next year and lost to Warren Central in the final game.

 

So savor the moment, strike while the iron is hot, insert cliche here.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to say I will take 3 of those $32.00 tickets. But it has to be on the Elliott side.:dancingpa

Big snow storm coming it may snow the game out. Better call the school sometime in the afternoon to see if they are still coming. Thats a long drive. For good steaks I would suggest Tumble Weed on the AA Highway. (Just up from Krogers)

  • Author

Would it be possible for some of you all in the Maysville area to keep us updated on the weather situation? If I come tho the game tomorrow, I will have to take a vacation day from work. If the game is cancelled, I would love to know ahead of time so I can take the vacation day out and not waste it sitting at home.

It isn't always easy to schedule top tiered talent (although it should be easier for Elliott to schedule better teams next season). I know this season there were at least a couple of schools who would not play Elliott (their schedules were completed before the state tourney last season).

 

Believe it or not, some schools don't like driving to Sandy Hook. It's easy to want to play the best teams, for Elliott it will often be a "travel" game though.

 

Thanks to Mason for the return game next season! Says much about your program..

 

Really hope we can play ball tomorrow!

Would it be possible for some of you all in the Maysville area to keep us updated on the weather situation? If I come tho the game tomorrow, I will have to take a vacation day from work. If the game is cancelled, I would love to know ahead of time so I can take the vacation day out and not waste it sitting at home.

 

I'm not from Maysville, but not too far away. I'll try to keep you posted!:thumb:

  • Author
I'm not from Maysville, but not too far away. I'll try to keep you posted!:thumb:

 

Thanks, it's snowing pretty good here now, and my fire pager is already busy with reports of bad road conditions. So much for going to bed when I get home tonight.

Thanks, it's snowing pretty good here now, and my fire pager is already busy with reports of bad road conditions. So much for going to bed when I get home tonight.

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper: Snowing pretty good here right now as well. Good luck!

Snow is coming down good in Maysville and the roads are terrible. I live across from the Fieldhouse and I haven't seen a snow plow one or salt trucks.

"Rumor" has it that the Elliott boys were told that the bus would leave at 3:15 "if school was cancelled" . . . sounds like they're planning to make the trip (at least at this point)!!! :thumb:

Just saw on tv that Mason Co is out of school tomorrow.

  • Author
:ylsuper::ylsuper: Snowing pretty good here right now as well. Good luck!

 

Thanks. And I appreciate the updates!

About 2 inchs of snow in Maysville now,But by mid mourning there calling 38 and rain.So im not sure i know Mason will play when out of school.

We had snow in Morehead about 1/4 in. , and now it is sleet. Salt trucks have been out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.