Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tickets for Mason/Elliott

Featured Replies

Danny Weddle just announced on WFTM that this game is a go still unless the weather turns bad,Which its suppose to be 43 and rain.:dancingpa

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the updates, I have been up since midnight last night, NORMALLY go to bed around 6 in the morning, but I wanted to stay up to see what they would announce.

 

Now that we have hit 12:30 and the game POSSIBLY still a go, I'm going to just stay up til 5:15 when we head out to the game.

 

I DON'T CARE! I CAN SLEEP LATER! :lol:

Glad we are still a go....even if I don't have a free place to nest in Maysville.

 

Hope for a good game and safe travels for all!

HC you better be going crazy at the game tonight.

 

I can assure you, energy won't be a problem when the varsity game starts. I might yawn a tad during the JV game. :lol:

 

BUT I will be in my usual spot, front row on the visitors side, shaved head, black leather jacket and I will have headphones on since I listen to my MP3 player while the JV warms up. Anyone can come over and say hi. :thumb:

Yeah I usually sit across from the with my parents. I graduated last year from Mason Co and now I'm too old for the cheering section. I see most of my away college friends at weekend games and sit with them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.