Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. NCC 36th District 1st Rnd Game Predictions

Featured Replies

I noticed about 7 or 8 NCC coaches/scouts/parents there at the Highlands game last night with clipboards and note pads. What are everyone's thoughts on this 1st round game at Highlands coming up soon?

 

After the Birds performance last night I would say Highlands wins this one at home by 10+. Both teams do not have a lot of depth so it will come down to stamina and the home court advantage will be huge. Someone needs to send a memo though to the Highlands students and let them know there is a game that night and it would be nice if they brought some school spirit.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to go with Highlands winning this game. Highlands is to physical especially on the inside. NCC needs find a consistent offense and hope the 3 ball is working! Coach Brannon will have the Breds ready to play!:thumb:

After seeing Highlands last night, and the return of Simpson and Stein, I don't see NCC winning this one. Givin that Highlands has them on their home floor, I say Highlands by 10+.

  • Author

Lets hear from the NCC fans on this one? What is their gameplan now that Mr. Simpson is back in action?

  • Author

59 to 44 Birds is what I am predicting.

It will be tough to beat a healthy Bluebird team at home.

You have to go with Highlands winning this game. Highlands is to physical especially on the inside. NCC needs find a consistent offense and hope the 3 ball is working! Coach Brannon will have the Breds ready to play!:thumb:

 

I think you mean too physical on the perimeter. If NCC has an advantage it might be inside. Dustn Giesler needs to control the paint if NCC has a chance. Highlands has very physical guards and defend the 3 well. It might just come down to the refs, if they let them play out front, it will be to Highlands advantage.

Highlands by 10

HHS should win. That being said, NCC is game planning their tails off and will give the Birds a huge battle Monday night. What time is tip-off?

I see NCC really trying to slow the ball down against HHS now that Simpson is back. Look for them to take a similar gameplan in to this game as they did against Holmes.

I honestly believe Kowolnek is the wildcard in this game, along with NCC's % of the 3 ball. In my 25 years of following high school bball, I have been to a lot of games where a team was supposed to win. If Kowolnek comes out of the gate early and making those cuts in the lane, I believe the Birds can blow it wide open. If the Birds can defend the 3 and play at a little faster pace I also think that benefits them. I hope everyone comes out and would really like to see Eaton, Grote, and Watson put in some productive minutes as well. Good luck Birds!! HHS 69- NCC 57

HHS fans are really not a 6 man factor, :sssh: is what I have heard. The parents were louder than the student section. Highlands should win, but watch out. NCC has a great coach!!!

HHS should win. That being said, NCC is game planning their tails off and will give the Birds a huge battle Monday night. What time is tip-off?

 

6. better get there early

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.