Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama vs. Kentucky

Featured Replies

Bama comes into Rupp this Saturday afternoon for what should be a very good game. U.K. willl be honoring the 78' National Championship team as well.

 

As for this game......What say you?

 

I'll take U.K. 72-69 in an o.t. :D:thumb:

 

(I also beleive the 78' Cats will win that National Title vs. Duke and Goose Givens will hang 40+ on them.:eek::D)

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK will lose this game without Ramel.

 

With Ramel, they will win by 7.

If UK expects to get in the NCAA, they can't lose at home...

  • Author
If UK expects to get in the NCAA, they can't lose at home...

 

You got that right, they probably cannot lose another one and get in (unless they would go to the final round in the SEC tourney - JMO), I don't know.

I think Ramel is suppose to play, and the Cats will win by 7.

I think UK will protect their home territory in this one and send the Tide on a long trip back down south. UK by 9.

A must win for the Cats and they get it!- UK- 73 Bama- 69

Alabama is a competitive team, but they are 2-6 (with home wins vs. LSU and Auburn) in the SEC this season. There is no reason to believe that they are going to come to Lexington and beat a UK team that has been playing much better recently. I will take UK by 8 points.

Cats by 13 if Bradley plays, by 2 without him.

I saw Alabama play in Las Vegas in December. They really miss Steele. However, Hendrix and Gee are good players, Gee a little inconsistent. Riley is a good player, although streaky. Hopefully, we have everybody. I will pick Kentucky 71-66.

Alabama is a competitive team, but they are 2-6 (with home wins vs. LSU and Auburn) in the SEC this season. There is no reason to believe that they are going to come to Lexington and beat a UK team that has been playing much better recently. I will take UK by 8 points.

 

Yes there is if Bradley don't play. However if he plays, I definitely think we win. I think the key is making sure Gee don't go off on us. Because I think Hendrix will get his, but we just need to make sure no one else for Alabama goes off.

Yes there is if Bradley don't play. However if he plays, I definitely think we win. I think the key is making sure Gee don't go off on us. Because I think Hendrix will get his, but we just need to make sure no one else for Alabama goes off.

 

I was making the assumption that Bradley would be playing based on BCG's comments.

I had a friend in Lexington yesterday and they said that they seen Bradley and one of his friends asked how he was feeling (with the injury) and he said fine. So my friend then proceeded to ask him if he would be playing on Saturday and he said he'd be dressed out but as of yesterday "coach" hadn't told him if so or not!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.