Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard 63 Rose Hill 54 OT

Featured Replies

Congrats to rh on a great run and good luck the remainder of the season. Congrats also to hazard.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I dont think anyone will give you an excuse, nor do they feel obligated to give you an excuse.

 

Rose Hill respresented our Region well and have nothing to explain to anyone, especially to teams that they have already beaten.

 

Congrats to Hazard on the Win.

 

Very well said Booger, great post! :thumb:

Great win for Hazard. Tough loss for Rose Hill.

Wow! What a game. Nothing is a given in life. This was a tough loss for RH. We were in the lead and should have won it, but Hazard had other plans. What a come-back for them. They are a very well-coached team and got the momentem on their side. RH has been on the other side. We weren't even supposed to be at this tournament.

 

On a side note, Tony Arthur wore the #50 tonight in honor of David Garnes. David would have been a senior this year and was best friends with Tony. What an awesome young man he is. He was very emotional before the game.

 

I am very proud of my Royals! Let's not lose focus- there is still more work to be done!

 

Good luck tomorrow Hazard. You have a special team!

 

Another great post here by an obviously great fan. Spoken with class. :thumb:

Win or lose, as a basketball fan this was a great game to watch!! Congrats to Hazard, and good luck to Rose Hill the rest of the season!!

Win or lose, as a basketball fan this was a great game to watch!!

 

I don't know about that for a Rose Hill fan it was like watching a car accident in slow motion.:D

 

I will say that each time I go to the Class A I come away with great feeling. This is a great event that makes being at small school even more special.

We did travel well, didn't we?

 

I did. I was chauffeured until today. Then I had the privilage to have the company of a pretty young lady. It makes one feel good that your teenager doesn't mind to travel with her ole dad.

Great win for Hazard. Tough loss for Rose Hill.

 

 

I've been a little disappointed I haven't seen you post in the past two Rose Hill threads, especially considering your two post earlier in the week

 

Since its a 6:30 game, I'll have to go with:

 

Collegiate 61

Rose Hill 60:thumb:

 

I don't ever run from the crow:thumb:

 

 

 

 

 

but I knew I could count on you posting in this one. As Forest Gump would say, "That's all I've going to say about that".

I did. I was chauffeured until today. Then I had the privilage to have the company of a pretty young lady. It makes one feel good that your teenager doesn't mind to travel with her ole dad.

 

She minded she is just too nice tell you.:lol:

Congrats to Hazard on the win, and good luck tomorrow in the championship. Also congrats to Rose Hill on advancing to the Final Four. You guys represented the 16th very well, and all your fans are proud of you. Good luck the rest of the way. :thumb:

I've been a little disappointed I haven't seen you post in the past two Rose Hill threads, especially considering your two post earlier in the week

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

but I knew I could count on you posting in this one. As Forest Gump would say, "That's all I've going to say about that".

 

I haven't really been on BGP's at all. My daily sun doesn't rise or set with the Rose Hill basketball team. My prediction in the first game wasn't all that far off. It was a close game.

I haven't really been on BGP's at all. My daily sun doesn't rise or set with the Rose Hill basketball team. My prediction in the first game wasn't all that far off. It was a close game.

 

 

You were on enough earlier in the day to post 5 times, plenty enough time to post a congrats to Rose Hill on their previous two wins, or a good luck into today's game. I have a better chance of getting the chicken wings you owe me than seeing you post something positive about Rose Hill, and we all know I'm never going to see those chicken wings. :sssh::D

You were on enough earlier in the day to post 5 times, plenty enough time to post a congrats to Rose Hill on their previous two wins, or a good luck into today's game. I have a better chance of getting the chicken wings you owe me than seeing you post something positive about Rose Hill, and we all know I'm never going to see those chicken wings. :sssh::D

 

You'll see those chicken wings. Keep looking forward to it. I've been pretty busy during the past year (new baby, new job, new town, sold a house, lost 50 pounds, wife has a new job, new car, etc.). Once things settle down, we'll get together for wings and drinks. :thumb:

You'll see those chicken wings. Keep looking forward to it. I've been pretty busy during the past year (new baby, new job, new town, sold a house, lost 50 pounds, wife has a new job, new car, etc.). Once things settle down, we'll get together for wings and drinks. :thumb:

 

 

C'mon now. You've been to plenty of Elliott Co. games you've said. Wings and a diet pepsi will be fine thanks.

You would think with a 14 point lead in the fourth quarter you would be able to hold the ball long enough to preserve the lead. Did they try this or did they continue to run their offense and just couldn't knock down the shots?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.