Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard 63 Rose Hill 54 OT

Featured Replies

Thought Rose Hill would have pulled this one out, but guess not! Good win for Hazard.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was abit remissed in not mentioning Tony. I think he honored the number 50the best way possible today by playing a great game for Rose Hill. Tony has made great improvement over the past 3 years. I just wish he wasn't a senior.

Have to say I got a tad choked up when I saw him come on the floor with it also. Class act all the way!!:thumb:

 

An emotional moment for the Rose Hill family. :thumb:

But from the posters on here, they say RH bench has played better over the last couple of weeks.....

 

Give me another excuse....:thumb:

 

Honestly I dont think anyone will give you an excuse, nor do they feel obligated to give you an excuse.

 

Rose Hill respresented our Region well and have nothing to explain to anyone, especially to teams that they have already beaten.

 

Congrats to Hazard on the Win.

Great win for Hazard. They are one of my favorite teams. They work so hard and play with alot of heart. Don't think they will be denied. Congrats.:thumb:

Honestly I dont think anyone will give you an excuse, nor do they feel obligated to give you an excuse.

 

Rose Hill respresented our Region well and have nothing to explain to anyone, especially to teams that they have already beaten.

 

Congrats to Hazard on the Win.

Well said. Classy post!

Great effort by both teams. The Royals will only get better from this game.:thumb:

 

Rose Hill keep your heads up , you are extremely young and no one expected you to be in Richmond,much less playing in the semi-finals.

 

I ,for one, cant wait until the districts and regions.:ylsuper:

I ,for one, cant wait until the districts and regions.:ylsuper:

 

Amen to that:ylsuper:

I was impressed with his composure in the 4th.

 

 

 

I thought they had 1 senior in the program. It's not likely but I could be wrong.:D

 

You are right. They have one senior, Robert Warren.

You are right. They have one senior, Robert Warren.

 

It is a rare occassion when I'm not ask spindoc.:D They could be very tough next year. The wars between them and June Buchanon could be classics.

Robert Warren is a junior. Josh Combs is the only senior on the team.

Rose Hill did a great job representing the 16th

Hazard is a very good team

Rose Hill looks like they are getting "gooder and gooder":thumb:

Congratulations to Hazard on a tough win. Nothing can be said to ease the disappointment in the loss for the Royals,but I want to say how proud I am of the team and coaching staff. They have nothing to hang their heads about. They played 3 good games and represented the 16th well. I wouldn't be surprised to see them at Rupp in March. Also want to add Rose Hill's fan support was excellant this week.

Congratulations to Hazard on a tough win. Nothing can be said to ease the disappointment in the loss for the Royals,but I want to say how proud I am of the team and coaching staff. They have nothing to hang their heads about. They played 3 good games and represented the 16th well. I wouldn't be surprised to see them at Rupp in March. Also want to add Rose Hill's fan support was excellant this week.

 

We did travel well, didn't we?

Making it to the 3rd round in any tournament such as this is an accomplishment. Nice job Rose Hill.

 

:thumb::thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.