Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Underrated Analysts

Featured Replies

I know what you mean on the female thing. It's tough being a Yankees fan and hating listening to them on the radio because of Suzyn Waldman.

I'm usually in the same boat with female play by play and color problems. I do, however, like Burke. She knows her stuff...

Jay Bilas has become my favorite, btw.

 

:thumb: I'm with you and the others. He's BY FAR my favorite.

I agree that Gotlieb is awful. He is arrogant and really is just not correct with some of his stuff he throws out there...

I really like Clark Kellogg and Jay Bilas. Those are my 2 favorites. Sentimentally I like Larry Conley as well.

As for Doug Gottlieb, I think hes entertaining and he does know basketball, like him or not.

I've always been a big fan of Bill Raftery. I think Bilas is pretty good as well.

Jay Bilas is by far the best IMO....He is one of the few that rarely ever shows a bias one way or the other.

I actually like Joe Dean Jr. He knows his hoops for sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.