Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter 62 Ashland 56

Featured Replies

Thanks for the updates 85lived. It sounds like Ashland stayed within striking distance, but that East Carter was in control the whole game.

  • Author

Dickie kept saying both teams, the officials, crowd, and timekeeper were all flat tonight.

No surprise to me since East Carter is likely top 3 in the region. BUT the Ashland slide continues, could this team not even make it to Morehead?

Dickie kept saying both teams, the officials, crowd, and timekeeper were all flat tonight.

 

 

 

What about the pop and popcorn?

Coach Baker didn't sound pleased with his team on the post game show, but glad they escaped with the win. I am sure they will have a couple of good practice days and be ready to go Friday at Boyd. The Raiders improve to 16-4 on the season.

A win is a win and any time you can beat Ashland it's a good win. Congrats to East Carter.

Dickie kept saying both teams, the officials, crowd, and timekeeper were all flat tonight.

 

I was at the game. What was Dickie's complaint with the timekeeper?

No "Bob Kouns Court" = no victory for the Tomcats.
I'll be honest, these constant references you make, have grown old.

 

Let's talk about the game, teams and results more....:thumb:

I was at the game. What was Dickie's complaint with the timekeeper?

 

Dickie always has a complaint if Ashland is losing

No surprise to me since East Carter is likely top 3 in the region. BUT the Ashland slide continues, could this team not even make it to Morehead?

 

I would say that is more likely than just possible.

I would say that is more likely than just possible.

 

If Boyd beats Fairview, which is a possibility considering how the Lions are playing. That would set up a Boyd/Ashland first round district matchup. If that were to happen, I might have to hitchhike to Ashland to see that game. :lol:

 

That would be something to watch. Can't wait to see how the rest of this season plays out in the 16th/64th.

Dickie Martin is a big time Ashalnd 'homer", imo he should be, it is an Ashland sports station that broadcast all of the Tomcat games. I really have come to where I casn block all of that stuff out. That is just "Dickie being Dickie" :lol:. He (Martin) is also one of the best play by play men in this area along with the GoRadio crew. I love listening to both.

 

As for the game, I expected this one to go to East, simply bc they are better. With Ashland playing them close it is looking more an more to be a very interesting and exciting 16th Regional Tourney.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.