East Carter 62 Ashland 56

Coach Baker didn't sound pleased with his team on the post game show, but glad they escaped with the win. I am sure they will have a couple of good practice days and be ready to go Friday at Boyd. The Raiders improve to 16-4 on the season.

I would say that is more likely than just possible.

If Boyd beats Fairview, which is a possibility considering how the Lions are playing. That would set up a Boyd/Ashland first round district matchup. If that were to happen, I might have to hitchhike to Ashland to see that game. :lol:

That would be something to watch. Can't wait to see how the rest of this season plays out in the 16th/64th.

Dickie Martin is a big time Ashalnd 'homer", imo he should be, it is an Ashland sports station that broadcast all of the Tomcat games. I really have come to where I casn block all of that stuff out. That is just "Dickie being Dickie" :lol:. He (Martin) is also one of the best play by play men in this area along with the GoRadio crew. I love listening to both.

As for the game, I expected this one to go to East, simply bc they are better. With Ashland playing them close it is looking more an more to be a very interesting and exciting 16th Regional Tourney.