Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SK's Miles Simpson Drawing D1 Interest

Featured Replies

From Ryan Ernst's blog:

 

The biggest recruit on the Pioneers roster, however, is sophomore Miles Simpson . According to Marksberry, the defensive back already is on UC's radar. In March he'll attend the exclusive Nike Football Training Camp stop in Columbus -- a recruiting hotspot.

 

"He's legit," Marksberry said of the 6-3, 190-pounder, who also played running back this season.

 

Apparently college coaches like Simpson as either a safety or linebacker.

That kid has some serious speed and has the explosive potential to make it to the next level. He has a lot of work to do still though.

Miles really played well down the stretch, I'm looking forward to his Jr season.

  • Author
That kid has some serious speed and has the explosive potential to make it to the next level. He has a lot of work to do still though.

 

Are there sophs in high school that do NOT have work to do in order to prepare for college football?

Are there sophs in high school that do NOT have work to do in order to prepare for college football?

 

Totally agree, at that age they all need work. He has the potential to go to D-I but still a lot of work.

Looks like a good sized kid...

Good for Miles! It would be great to see him stay in the area. Miles' ather Dave was also a big deal at Newport in the early 1980's and went on the EKU and went on to play on their national championship team...

Good for Miles! It would be great to see him stay in the area. Miles' ather Dave was also a big deal at Newport in the early 1980's and went on the EKU and went on to play on their national championship team...

 

Dad was one of the best high school players every to pay in NKY. I realize that is quite a statement, but I really believe that.

Dad was one of the best high school players every to pay in NKY. I realize that is quite a statement, but I really believe that.

 

He was a track star too wasn't he?

  • Author
Dad was one of the best high school players every to pay in NKY. I realize that is quite a statement, but I really believe that.

 

I believe it because I saw it up close. He's easily one of the best pure athletes to come out of NKY - ever.

 

The scary thing is that his dad was a beast at 6'1 190 and his boy is now 6'3 190 and he has 2 years remaining.

Oh Miles is definently the real deal, I have seen him play and he has a natural football instinct. His father was big back then and still is today...I think he played Defensive Back? Not sure, anyone confirm that?

  • Author
Oh Miles is definently the real deal, I have seen him play and he has a natural football instinct. His father was big back then and still is today...I think he played Defensive Back? Not sure, anyone confirm that?

 

I believe he only attended EKU one year but I do believe he was a DB. In high school , he obviously never came off of the field .

A very gifted young player.

I believe it because I saw it up close. He's easily one of the best pure athletes to come out of NKY - ever.

 

The scary thing is that his dad was a beast at 6'1 190 and his boy is now 6'3 190 and he has 2 years remaining.

 

His older brother is 6'5 6'6, his dad would of made the Falcons but due to displicine issues didn't, I was shocked when I heard that because if you have ever meet Dave, he is a great man. Best of luck to Miles, he defintly has all the potential in the world.

Miles is an animal. Very Powerful and Explosive. I expect him to be one of the top players in NKY, If not the best.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.