Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UCONN@UC predictions

Featured Replies

Another big game for the CATS. UCONN is playing pretty good hopefully UC is playing better.

Writing my preview now. I don't feel good about this one at all...

UConn by 14

I'm going with 74-65 UConn...

I will be disappointed in UC fans is this is not a sellout.

I will be disappointed in UC fans is this is not a sellout.

Baby steps. I'll be happy with 11,500...

Baby steps. I'll be happy with 11,500...

 

So they've beaten Pitt and Nova and now UConn comes in and you can't expect a sellout? Disappointing.

UC will win...IMO.

The Big East IMO lacks that real dominant team...there are a few pretty good ones, but no real dominant team.

Teams in that conference are struggling to win on the road.

THat is what makes UC's win over UL that much better.

So they've beaten Pitt and Nova and now UConn comes in and you can't expect a sellout? Disappointing.

Sadly, the wounds for some are still pretty deep and they simply refuse to return to a game while Nancy is President. Slowly some are starting to return, but I'm not expecting sellouts just yet...

Cats at home? This is easy, Cats by 20. :lol:

 

I just want them to just continue to play hard and if they can keep the game close in the last 5 minutes, that home court might be an advantage.

UC will keep it close for a while, but then Uconn will pull away...

 

Uconn - 76

Cincinnati - 65

UC in a close one. They continue to show up for the big games. In the big east this year you gotta give the home team the advantage no matter what the mis match is.

I'm going with 74-65 UConn...

 

Match up problems? Or do you just think the run at home has to end eventually?

 

FWIW I like it for UC that the spread came out at +3.

  • Author

Ill say UC in a close one 75-74.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.