Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UCONN@UC predictions

Featured Replies

Match up problems? Or do you just think the run at home has to end eventually?

 

FWIW I like it for UC that the spread came out at +3.

Match up problems...

I'm going with 74-65 UConn...

I'll say UConn 75-66, just to be different. :D

I picked Pitt and I was wrong. I will pick UConn 73-67.

Match up problems...

 

Where? I'm sure that you have this studied better than the average person who may wager on this game. And by averge person I mean me.

Where? I'm sure that you have this studied better than the average person who may wager on this game. And by averge person I mean me.

Mostly SF, PF and C. Adrien, Robinson and Thabeet close off the lane and UC has been a poor perimeter shooting team outside of Vaughn. Guys like Gentry, Sikes, Davis and Bishop would have to shoot a lot better than they have to date for UC to pull another upset...

Mostly SF, PF and C. Adrien, Robinson and Thabeet close off the lane and UC has been a poor perimeter shooting team outside of Vaughn. Guys like Gentry, Sikes, Davis and Bishop would have to shoot a lot better than they have to date for UC to pull another upset...

 

Thanks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.