Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

09 Centers with UK in mind.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not Kentucky..

 

So you base this on nothing then?

I don't think so. Like GT said, UK can't just land whoever they want anymore. I really don't see any of those guys going to Kentucky.

 

I'm sure they are chomping at the bit to go to runner-upville.

So you base this on nothing then?

 

Just like everything else he says on here!!!:rolleyes::cool:

I'm sure they are chomping at the bit to go to runner-upville.

I'm sure you don't want to go there...

I'm sure you don't want to go there...

 

Bring him on...

So you base this on nothing then?

 

All of the guys beliveinblue mentioned all have long list's of schools they are interested in. I don't see Kentucky being ahead of a Memphis or a Kansas. Orton's list consists of UCLA, Texas, Uconn, Kansas, Ohio State, and many other top notch schools. I don't see Kentucky on top of those schools...

All of the guys beliveinblue mentioned all have long list's of schools they are interested in. I don't see Kentucky being ahead of a Memphis or a Kansas. Orton's list consists of UCLA, Texas, Uconn, Kansas, Ohio State, and many other top notch schools. I don't see Kentucky on top of those schools...

 

This logic I won't argue with as much... Much better than "Not Kentucky."

  • Author

I just can't figure why a team without a center is so unattractive. Its still UK.

I just can't figure why a team without a center is so unattractive. Its still UK.

They'll get help, it's just not likely to be of the 5 star variety...

 

 

I will take this guy for my 3 star recruit...

 

 

^ At the 4.......PP at the 5, in 2009.

 

 

I will take this guy for my 3 star recruit...

 

 

^ At the 4.......PP at the 5, in 2009.

 

UofL is on his list...

I noticed on Billy G's radio show last night that when asked about center recruits in the future he said he recruits basketball players, not positions. He wants the best players he can get on the floor.

One version of "coachspeak." Billy also said they will likely go the JUCO route for a player this year as well. That is a likely reference to they need a big guy and there arent many left in the high school class.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.