January 21, 200818 yr Everything I've seen of Favors is great... I haven't seen nearly as much of Orton, but from what I have seen he can't hold a candle to Favors at this time... Gallon's a big body, but I have questions about his work ethic. If I had to rank the 4 right now I'd go: Favors, Cousins, Orton, Gallon
January 21, 200818 yr Fantastic as in 'could be in college' or Fantastic as in against 5'9 guys? As in going to be a one and done lottery pick with a major impact...
January 21, 200818 yr Fantastic as in 'could be in college' or Fantastic as in against 5'9 guys? He's a stud...
January 21, 200818 yr Author Wow Favors is very good. Probaly not likely but maybe BCG an work some magic.
January 21, 200818 yr I think they are looking at Clarence Trent at PF, if they can get him. He is not a natural PF but he can play it.
January 21, 200818 yr Do you guys think we have a chance to get Hood or Wall? UK is in great shape with Wall and some think UK may lead. He has been on campus a few times already. UK has a good shot at Hood as well, but there is a school that is really starting to heat up for his services...Duke.
January 21, 200818 yr UNC already has four 5 star players lined up for 09. Give it a rest... :lol: Wow, four 5 star players? Do you care to name them?
January 21, 200818 yr It's ridiculous what Ole Roy has done...he is the gold standard when it comes to recruiting. Wonder if Dion Thompson is wondering about transferring?
January 21, 200818 yr UK is in great shape with Wall and some think UK may lead. He has been on campus a few times already. UK has a good shot at Hood as well, but there is a school that is really starting to heat up for his services...Duke. Which one is from KY, and which is from NC?
January 21, 200818 yr It's ridiculous what Ole Roy has done...he is the gold standard when it comes to recruiting. Wonder if Dion Thompson is wondering about transferring? I don't think so, he is getting a lot of playing time.
January 21, 200818 yr Dexter Strickland, Travis and David Ware and John Henson... thanks :thumb: I saw he has a 4 star pg coming in in 08, 5 star pg in 09 and 2010...
January 21, 200818 yr Which one is from KY, and which is from NC? Wall is from North Carolina, Hood is from Kentucky.
January 21, 200818 yr Come on guys, UK took Patterson away from Duke and Florida. Surely they can steal ONE center/Power Forward............can't they?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.