Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

09 Centers with UK in mind.

Featured Replies

Derrick Favors, Keith Gallon, Daniel Orton, and DeMarcus Cousins....

Does BCG have any shot at landed one of these studs.

If so which one??

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favors and Cousins are PF's. Both are looking at UK, but also a long list of others and I don't see either pulling the trigger for UK any time soon if that is the school they pick.

 

UK is behind Florida and OSU with several other schools in the same spot as the Cats on Orton's list. Highly unlikely IMO.

 

They are late to the party on Gallon, but he doesn't seem very far along in the process. I'd say he's most likely with the Oak Hills/UK pipeline, but it's still nothing close to concrete.

 

Basically I would get my hopes up on any of these four...

  • Author

I have one more question. What's keeping these guys from coming to UK?

They would start from day one most likey.

I have one more question. What's keeping these guys from coming to UK?

They would start from day one most likey.

There aren't many schools in the country those four wouldn't start at from day 1. They are being recruited by the likes of Florida, OSU, Arizona, UNC, Memphis, Texas and Indiana. Thinking UK can walk in and land whoever they want is a thing of the past...

Is any of these guys have UNC high on their list?

Is any of these guys have UNC high on their list?

 

Cousins

 

Power forward

Mobile (AL) LeFlore

 

Ht: 6-foot-9

Wt: 250 lbs

Is any of these guys have UNC high on their list?

UNC already has four 5 star players lined up for 09. Give it a rest... :lol:

UNC already has four 5 star players lined up for 09. Give it a rest... :lol:

 

:lol: :dancingpa

  • Author

I know but we should at least be able to land one of those guys.

I say Keith Gallon is most likely.

I know but we should at least be able to land one of those guys.

I say Keith Gallon is most likely.

 

I don't think so. Like GT said, UK can't just land whoever they want anymore. I really don't see any of those guys going to Kentucky.

Do you guys think we have a chance to get Hood or Wall?

I don't think so. Like GT said, UK can't just land whoever they want anymore. I really don't see any of those guys going to Kentucky.

 

Where do you see them going?

Favors is fantastic. Saw him a few times over the summer and walked away very impressed...

Favors is fantastic. Saw him a few times over the summer and walked away very impressed...

 

Fantastic as in 'could be in college' or Fantastic as in against 5'9 guys?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.