Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

09 Centers with UK in mind.

Featured Replies

I think JUCO would be the best bet for UK on getting a big man. They need one with a little experience to help Patterson.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Wow Clarence Trent is an athletic specimen. Those are some nasty dunks.

 

 

I will take this guy for my 3 star recruit...

 

 

^ At the 4.......PP at the 5, in 2009.

 

I was just reminded by a friend that I saw this guy do a between the legs dunk at the blue chip basketball camp dunk contest when he was a freshman or sophmore. So yeah, he is athletic as the come.

UofL is on his list...

 

He has several on his list. UK has been on him "hard" he has said. Remember, he is buddies with Liggins. I still can't believe he's a 3 star.

 

 

I will take this guy for my 3 star recruit...

 

 

^ At the 4.......PP at the 5, in 2009.

 

Dude has some serious dunking skills.:eek:

I wouldn't say better, but a big time C is so rare, you can easily get by with it...

I wouldn't say better, but a big time C is so rare, you can easily get by with it...

 

I'd take a Maxiell/Hicks combo any day of the week!

I know but we should at least be able to land one of those guys.

I say Keith Gallon is most likely.

 

 

I hope not..He has some conditioning issues and is not someone I would count on for immediate impact..He'll be a good collecge player, but, I don't see him being near as big a factor immediately as any of the other 3 being mentioned..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.