Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New England 21 San Diego 12

Featured Replies

I don't see any NFC team knocking these Pat's off..

Brady has an awful game and the Patriots still win. :lol:

 

Chargers can say what if in the off season as they couldn't get touchdowns in the red zone.

The Bolts were too beat up going into this game...

 

I don't see anyone beating the Cheaters...:irked:

I am confused about LT, I thought he was good to go,what happened to keep him on the sidelines?

I don't see any NFC team knocking these Pat's off..

 

The NFC representative will probably not win but I don't see anything special today with what the Pats did to make the NFC feel that way.

The Chargers' inability to convert turnovers into TD's did them in today. The Patriots' O definitely not that impressive but the Chargers' D had a lot to do with that.

I am confused about LT, I thought he was good to go,what happened to keep him on the sidelines?

 

He said he was 90%, Im shocked he didnt play.

The NFC representative will probably not win but I don't see anything special today with what the Pats did to make the NFC feel that way.

 

How do you see that? The Pat's showed that even if their best player doesn't show up and play that great, they can still get it done. They showed how good their running attack can be. Brady is the man when the Super Bowl comes around, I don't see him throwing 3 picks in the big game..

I think either the Packers or Giants could beat the Pats in the Super Bowl.

I think either the Packers or Giants could beat the Pats in the Super Bowl.

 

I honestly doubt it, you probably thought the Giants could a few weeks ago and they couldn't. Even if its close like the last time the Pats have been down a few times in the 4th this year, they just know how to finish. Thats why they are 18-0.

Ugly but the Pats got it done.

Bruschi holds Gates in the end zone... Vrabel KICKS Rivers on the Samuel INT... it's whatever though. Two huge missed calls but probably wouldn't have changed the outcome. Pats redzone D was the difference.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.