Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St.Patrick vs. Deming

Featured Replies

This is this first game of the 10th region All A. Seen alot of threads about the All A but none directed towards this game. St. Pat has beat Deming all 3 times this year by 6,18,8(?).Just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on this game.

St Pats should get its fourth win of the year against Deming. St Pats by 14

This is this first game of the 10th region All A. Seen alot of threads about the All A but none directed towards this game. St. Pat has beat Deming all 3 times this year by 6,18,8(?).Just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on this game.

 

Add the 3 differences together then divde by 3 and you get 10.7. I will say St.Pat by 11

I will take Deming on this one, they should have learned by now after losing to St. Pat three times.

 

Deming 65

St. Pat 61

 

 

Here is the games from earlier this season:

Dec 4 2007 St. Pat 78 Deming 72 @ St. Pat

Dec 27 2007 St. Pat 70 Deming 52 @ Bracken (Bracken Invitational)

Jan 8, 2008 St. Pat 95 Deming 87 @ Deming

I'll be pulling for the Devils but lately they have been playing sub par. So I think the Saints take it by 9

I think St. Patrick is the favorite of this matchup. But it is REAL hard to beat the same team four times in the same season. It'll be a good one, for sure.

I think St. Patrick is the favorite of this matchup. But it is REAL hard to beat the same team four times in the same season. It'll be a good one, for sure.

Saints by at least 12

I will take Deming on this one, they should have learned by now after losing to St. Pat three times.

 

Deming 65

St. Pat 61

 

 

Here is the games from earlier this season:

Dec 4 2007 St. Pat 78 Deming 72 @ St. Pat

Dec 27 2007 St. Pat 70 Deming 52 @ Bracken (Bracken Invitational)

Jan 8, 2008 St. Pat 95 Deming 87 @ Deming

 

Knowing what's going to happen and being able to do something about it are two different things. I think St. Pat just has Deming's number this year. Going with the Paddies 70-60. The only real question to be answered : Has Coach Hinson invested in that Green sweater vest yet or not ?

I think St. Patrick is the favorite of this matchup. But it is REAL hard to beat the same team four times in the same season. It'll be a good one, for sure.

 

And on their home floor

I think Deming will get them this time.

Deming-70

St. Pat-67

With the winner of this game having to win 4 games (I think) to win the 10th Region All-A, is the winner of this particular game the favorite in this tourney? I haven't seen the pairings, so I don't know who got a favorable draw vs. a tough draw.

With the winner of this game having to win 4 games (I think) to win the 10th Region All-A, is the winner of this particular game the favorite in this tourney? I haven't seen the pairings, so I don't know who got a favorable draw vs. a tough draw.

 

The winner of tonight's game has to face Augusta next, then the winner of Brossart and Paris, then whoever comes out of the lower bracket. This tournament should be seeded somehow. It could add to the regular season.

:fire:Deming has got a young team. On a good night it could be Demings game. We will see how important a home court avantage really is. Im picking Deming on this one.:devil:

St Pat has the experience and Ithink they will win by 10.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.