Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St.Patrick vs. Deming

Featured Replies

I think Deming will get this win!

Anyone attending this game?

 

I'm sure I'll be in attendance.

I'm going. I hate to say it but I think the Senior lead St. Pat plus Coach Hinson will get this one as well. But I hope I'm wrong. I think it is a shame that perhaps the best 2 teams in it must play the first game. I agree with the seeding perhaps.

St Pat by 9

  • Author

Ill take Deming by 6. I will also be in attendance.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.