Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CCH Vs Holy Cross

Featured Replies

Any thoughts? I think the Colonels showed some "up" in their game Vs Holmes and will win this game by 10+.

Any thoughts? I think the Colonels showed some "up" in their game Vs Holmes and will win this game by 10+.

 

What does "showed some up" mean?

Cov. Cath. by 15. Just don't see Holy Cross being able to hang with them.

CovCath by 18

Having watched both, I would think Cov Catholic. However, that is what makes sports, especially high school, exciting. I also thought Mason would beat Scott by double digits. So ignore my predictions!

Cov Cath- 68

Holy Cross-52

  • Author
What does "showed some up" mean?

 

A step in the right direction. Even though they lost to Holmes, they seemed to have played better than they had VS the team from Ft.Thomas and BC.

A step in the right direction. Even though they lost to Holmes, they seemed to have played better than they had VS the team from Ft.Thomas and BC.

 

They scored 40 points in 4 quarters. I liked their effort a lot. I just didn't like their execution.

I think that Sorrell will have an easier time scoring on CCH than he did Holmes. So I think they can keep it close. If Maile is really hurt I think HC has a chance to pull the upset. That being said it doesn't matter until the next time they play if HC can beat Beechwood in the regular season.

They scored 40 points in 4 quarters. I liked their effort a lot. I just didn't like their execution.

 

The Colonels don't execute well even in victory imo...their press O and their half crt O is just ugly...a vast majority of their shots would fall under the "forced" category, however only the misses get that label. Their effort vs Holmes was greatly improved over HHS and Boone, however, it had more to do with a calmer rotation that included JD for a change and truly great Defense especially Grimes...

I can't call this one with confidence, it should be CCH by alot; however, this team has no identity...rotations change from hour to hour, offense is alot of running around, the hot hands frequently get a 'rest' to cool them off or doesn't touch the ball for quarters at a time? Bondick's absense has played havoc with Mitch as he has to handle 100% of the ball pressure;

 

Depends a lot on what the opposition does and what "mood" the Colonels bring on a given night...honestly, there is very little you can trust with them...on top of it, I haven't seen HC yet...SO with that said...CCH 52 HC 45

Holmes might have played there worst game of the year against CCH, they missed numerous open lay ups and had many turnovers. Cov Cath has lost 3 in a row, they better come into this game with the will to win. I will call the upset though.

HC-62

CCH-59

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.