Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC / Ga Tech Updates

Featured Replies

WOW! What a physical game!

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Ohh no. That send UNC to the foul line. Two shots for TH. Tied at 82 with 22.6 ticks remaining.

Wow. GT has 2 looks at the hoop and missed them both. UNC wins by 1.

Foul on the first shot?

 

#1 team in the country... its not going to be called in the last few seconds whether its right or wrong..

Foul on the first shot?

 

Looks clean in this pic:

 

513407.jpg

Foul on the first shot?

 

If it was, it was with the body but I thought it was clean.(Of course I did) I saw the end in a replay around 4:30 this morning...

My Heels got lucky, but I really don't think they played bad. I just think that GT played great!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.