January 17, 200818 yr Author I think that shot should have counted and there should have been a "and one" there. However, everything plays out OK for Ga. Tech. 48-46 UNC - Halftime.
January 17, 200818 yr Author TH gets bloodied more than any player I have ever seen. 76-74 GT, with 7:28 left.
January 17, 200818 yr GT doesnt have a good half court offense, they cant play stall ball. At this point i think you take the best shot you have and forget about the clock, if you think you can score in 5 seconds on a jumper, go for it. GT has ran with them all game, they are doing fine, might as well continue.
January 17, 200818 yr Author I have a feeling UNC is about to open this one up a bit. I was just about to say that too. 79-76 with 5:05 left.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.