Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC / Ga Tech Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

GT in big trouble.

 

They need a score here.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

81-80 with 2:40 to go.

I have noticed that GT will likely beat Duke at home.

  • Author
I have noticed that GT will likely beat Duke at home.

 

I have noticed that your confidence in the Dukies is waning.

82-82 with 1:13 to go.

  • Author

82-80 UNC with 1:15 left. GT at the free throw line.

 

82-82 now.

  • Author

I have a feeling we are going to OT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.