The transformation of T.O...

gish28

Wow, is all I can say about this. I never thought that of all people T.O. would cry for his QB. What happened to the guy that would throw anyone I mean anyone under the bus if he didnt win. Its good to see him mature and turn into a good teammate. Maybe he and Romo can go on their own mexican vacation.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He led the NFC in TD receptions. He is a class act and a team player.

I just fell out of my chair! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

By the way...was that real tears behind those shades??? :lol::lol::lol:

Don't get me wrong...I'll give T.O. a small bit of credit for appearing to be different BUT T.O. will ALWAYS be about T.O.!!!

Regardless if the tears were real, or even if he truly was sincere it doesn't matter. The point is he could have thrown Romo under the bus (like he has all his other QB's) and he didn't.

I'm not a Cowboy fan and hadn't been a T.O fan , but I don't think there is any question he was sincere in what he said. And I don't think that the tears were all in defense of Romo. Anytime you put as much time into something as these players do for their football season, it is always tough when you don't meet your goal. Especially when T.O and the boys were the #1 seed in the NFC and the obvious choice to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl prior to last nights game. People change, and T.O seems to have changed. And he may prove me wrong , but all we have to go by is the last year and I feel like he has grown up and has become the teammate everyone wants.

He probably should have thrown him under the bus. This is one time I think it would have been justified. That well-publicized vacation was ridiculous. I'm sure Tony is thankful today that he can take all the time off he needs with Jessica and not have to worry about that silly Super Bowl.

Which is why I never have been a fan of him. He runs his mouth a lot about how he is the best in the league even though he is the 2nd best receiver on his own team. And the CJ is no where near as good as TO and Moss.

And you would be wrong, he is the best player on the team. And one of the top 5 receivers in the whole NFL. TJ wouldn't do nearly as good if he didn't have Chad on the other side getting doubled team every week, and making teams having to keep their safetys deep. Which allows TJ to get open all the time over the middle...

I just fell out of my chair! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

By the way...was that real tears behind those shades??? :lol::lol::lol:

Don't get me wrong...I'll give T.O. a small bit of credit for appearing to be different BUT T.O. will ALWAYS be about T.O.!!!

He bought the tears at the same place Hillary got hers.:lol::p:sssh:

And you would be wrong, he is the best player on the team. And one of the top 5 receivers in the whole NFL. TJ wouldn't do nearly as good if he didn't have Chad on the other side getting doubled team every week, and making teams having to keep their safetys deep. Which allows TJ to get open all the time over the middle...

Romo is the Cowboys best player.

Regardless if the tears were real, or even if he truly was sincere it doesn't matter. The point is he could have thrown Romo under the bus (like he has all his other QB's) and he didn't.

I'm not a Cowboy fan and hadn't been a T.O fan , but I don't think there is any question he was sincere in what he said. And I don't think that the tears were all in defense of Romo. Anytime you put as much time into something as these players do for their football season, it is always tough when you don't meet your goal. Especially when T.O and the boys were the #1 seed in the NFC and the obvious choice to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl prior to last nights game. People change, and T.O seems to have changed. And he may prove me wrong , but all we have to go by is the last year and I feel like he has grown up and has become the teammate everyone wants.

As opposed to throwing Romo under the bus a couple weeks ago! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong T.O. is disappointed. But T.O. is disappointed for T.O.! Not as much for his whole team.