Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

I hope you're talking about Vandy.....

 

Nope...I think he's talking the Cats... They're playing extremely hard..I'll give them that much..

  • Replies 299
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley's not very smart...I hope he jinxs me...:walk:

 

 

For someone who has played basketball as long as he has, he is incredibly stupid when it comes to basketball IQ.

Because Vandy is tied up with a team with a losing record they're showing heart?

No, b/c they were down 16 on the road and fought back is how they're showing heart.

Man, Overtime is the WORST situation for UK...

Yes your right it is sad they are hurt.

 

Yes it is and it is also sad that the current roster has 3 SEC caliber guards but that is another discussion.

If that wasn't a home court 2 seconds I don't know what is.

 

I went back and once it was tipped I had it at 3.6.

  • Author

I thought it was an excellent play call at the end...

Poor Coaching down the end of this one.

 

Vandy made some great adjustments.

For someone who has played basketball as long as he has, he is incredibly stupid when it comes to basketball IQ.

 

Im sure he is a genius on the playground....:D

When it wasn't the Bradley show UK lead by 16. He took over and we are on our way to overtime. Dribble, dribble, dribble.

 

I guess Vandy had nothing to do with the run:rolleyes:..You had to know they would, plus UK isn't a good offensive team, so, you also had to know they would have a bad streak...How about just rooting for the Cats instead of the critisism. It gets very old..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.