Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

Thats exactly why PP hasn't had very many touches. Not much he can do aganist triple teams.

  • Replies 299
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see, get it in to Patterson to be triple teamed or take a 10-15 footer.

 

I know what I'd do. Keep complaining about it though.

  • Author
Any word on Jasper?

He's injured... :p

I thought it was an excellent play call at the end...

 

Only thing I did not like about it,was we only 2.0 on the clock...Not much time to develop...

Let's see, get it in to Patterson to be triple teamed or take a 10-15 footer.

 

I know what I'd do. Keep complaining about it though.

 

 

Thats why you're out there doing it, right..:rolleyes:

Thats why you're out there doing it, right..:rolleyes:
So everyone else that has said anything, are you going to say that to them?

 

What would you do?

 

If it's there they get it to him. Maybe you're watching a different game.....

  • Author
Only thing I did not like about it,was we only 2.0 on the clock...Not much time to develop...

Didn't need much time. They had no one on the inbounder so you go to Patterson and he makes the quick return pass to Joe wide open 2 feet from the basket. Vandy just made the play...

Didn't need much time. They had no one on the inbounder so you go to Patterson and he makes the quick return pass to Joe wide open 2 feet from the basket. Vandy just made the play...

 

That would have been Sweet...:D:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.