Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 299
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I bet he got that timeout. Patterson needs the ball. Bradley is trying to be the hero...

If this goes to overtime...Vandy wins by 8-10.

I'm so sick of Bradley. Sorry to be so critical but I had to get it off my chest.

Perry Stevenson couldn't play dead in a cowboy movie.

 

Why has the ball stopped going to Patterson?

 

Question I have been asking the last 13 minutes, TWO TOUCHES. TWO!

 

A 15 point lead by giving it to your horse, overtime looming cause you stopped giving it to him.

You do realize Bradley hit the 2 that gave up 65 right guys?

I'm so sick of Bradley. Sorry to be so critical but I had to get it off my chest.

 

Who's better on UK's roster? Meeks is out, Jasper just got hurt...

Bradleys the only one looking to score..He's not had alot of choice..Vandy's packing it in on Patterson..

This team is showing a lot of heart today!

I hope you're talking about Vandy.....

I hope you're talking about Vandy.....

 

Because Vandy is tied up with a team with a losing record they're showing heart?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.