Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marvin To Baltimore?

Featured Replies

Marvin wouldn't have to deal with Mike Brown. MB is the biggest problem with the Bengals, always has been and always will be.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not, Marvin needs to go, so it sounds good to me.

 

BRING BACK DAVE SHULA! :ylsuper:

 

:lol:

 

In 1992, Shula was named head coach of the Bengals. At age 32 he was one of the youngest men to achieve such a position with an NFL team. His stint with the Bengals was unsuccessful, however. The team compiled a 19-53 record over Shula's four and a half years at the helm.

 

After leaving football, Shula joined the family steakhouse business in 1997 and has helped expand the franchise internationally. He is an amateur golfer, tennis player and marathon runner.

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Shula

Maybe longterm but they have no QB, and the D is getting older by the minute.

 

Mike Brown is not the owner. That overides any personnel problem they might have.

I'm all for Marvin going to Baltimore, AS LONG as the Bengals have an experienced replacement for him. I'm afraid he'll leave and Mike Brown will do his typical cheap fix.

I couldn't see Mike Brown trading his head coach for anything, especially to a team in his division.

I couldn't see Mike Brown trading his head coach for anything, especially to a team in his division.

I agree, Brown has far too much time and effort invested in making Marvin look like the problem.

As long as were talking about Marvin leaving, we my as well point out that he's from the D.C. area. Doesn't Washington now need a Coach?

So, how many draft picks would the Bengals have to give Baltimore for them to take Marvin??????

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

As long as were talking about Marvin leaving, we my as well point out that he's from the D.C. area. Doesn't Washington now need a Coach?

 

I went to the DC to see the Bengals Skins game 4 years ago and the papers and talk shows were upset that the Skins didn't hire Marvin for HC when they had the chance...

  • Author
As long as were talking about Marvin leaving, we my as well point out that he's from the D.C. area. Doesn't Washington now need a Coach?

 

He's from the Pittsburgh area...

He's from the Pittsburgh area...

Correct!

  • Author
Correct!

 

I know... :p

He's from the Pittsburgh area...

 

 

 

That is right, my mistake.

I know... :p

You've been right with less regularity lately, therefore I confirmed for authenticity. BTW, what's up with your avatar?

You've been right with less regularity lately, therefore I confirmed for authenticity. BTW, what's up with your avatar?

Nevermind, I couldn't view it, now I can.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.