San Diego @ Indianapolis...Predictions

Who Wins?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Colts
    • Bolts

San Diego played horridly in the first game, in a driving rain, and still won. Freeney caused a lot of problems and he will not be there. I think the Chargers will play a little better out of the gate, Rivers will make some throws, and the pass rush will cause Manning enough problems to keep it close. Chargers by a Kaeding field goal, 27-24.

LT is the man, Gates out will kill them. Rivers shows his true colors and gets exposed in Indy. The Chargers beat them earlier but I'm going to go on a limb and say Peyton has watched that film inside out. I'll take the Colts by 10+

San Diego played horridly in the first game, in a driving rain, and still won. Freeney caused a lot of problems and he will not be there. I think the Chargers will play a little better out of the gate, Rivers will make some throws, and the pass rush will cause Manning enough problems to keep it close. Chargers by a Kaeding field goal, 27-24.

Manning threw six interceptions, Harrison and several other starters were out, and the Colts were a still a 29-yard field goal away from winning in the first game, in San Diego.

Manning threw six interceptions, Harrison and several other starters were out, and the Colts were a still a 29-yard field goal away from winning in the first game, in San Diego.

That's what I was thinking...I don't think I'd use the argument that SD played horribly when that game was one of the worst of Manning's career. The Colts are the better team and they should win this game at home...they're better than San Diego even without Freeney and Harrison, IMO...especially if Gates is out for the bolts.