January 6, 200818 yr I know many people are bashing the Job Billy G. has done so far at UK. But i think that he is doing all he can do. Just think without Billy G's recruiting we would not have Patrick Patterson. What I truly believe though is that Tubby Smith has ruined UK basketball team for atleast this year. What do you all think??
January 6, 200818 yr I think not. I think if Tubby was coaching this year, even with the players they have, they would not have lost this many games, and if they did, they definately wouldn't be embarassed like they are now.
January 6, 200818 yr I know many people are bashing the Job Billy G. has done so far at UK. But i think that he is doing all he can do. Just think without Billy G's recruiting we would not have Patrick Patterson. What I truly believe though is that Tubby Smith has ruined UK basketball team for atleast this year. What do you all think?? Preachin' to the choir, brother.
January 6, 200818 yr Hey finally found out the truth about Cancer........ Tubby's fault. This gets old. Maybe you should start blaming BUD-Lite. It is probally closer to blame than tubby
January 6, 200818 yr Tubby has not been on the UK sideline any this season...Maybe He ruined UK basketball by leaving?:confused:
January 6, 200818 yr Didn't Ricky say if Kentucky ran Tubby off it would set the program back ten years?I thought he said this but maybe I'm wrong.Can anyone confirm this?
January 6, 200818 yr NO TALENT for the most part. THAT is what is killing us, so blame THAT on who you want.
January 6, 200818 yr NO TALENT for the most part. THAT is what is killing us, so blame THAT on who you want. There is already a thread on that Subject...:sssh: http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=140023
January 6, 200818 yr Read it already. Just pointing the blame finger where it goes for this season.....
January 6, 200818 yr Read it already. Just pointing the blame finger where it goes for this season..... There are coaches with far less talented rosters making a whole lot more with less so far this year...
January 6, 200818 yr So when UK wins with Tubby's players BG is turning it around, they lose and Tubby is an evil demon who ruined everything. :confused:
January 6, 200818 yr Tubby has not been on the UK sideline any this season...Maybe He ruined UK basketball by leaving?:confused:Great observation. Maybe Tubby put a hex on the program before he left as a parting shot at his detractors.
January 6, 200818 yr So when UK wins with Tubby's players BG is turning it around, they lose and Tubby is an evil demon who ruined everything. :confused: Things that make you go Hummm...
January 6, 200818 yr So are we saying Gardner Webb,San Diego,and UAB has more talent than Kentucky?Those losses have to do with the current coach and not the previous coach.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.