Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 72 Fairview 57

Featured Replies

Congrats to Coach Biggs and the Tomcats on a big district win. Good luck tomorrow against Newport Central Catholic who got a big win tonight against Trinity.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that no team can beat Elliott in the region! Ashland is a good team but after Elliott you can throw them all in a hat to see who will face them in the regional championship.

 

I agree that Elliott is the best all around team....

 

I know that you dont get anything for 2nd place but Ashland has to be right behind Elliott right now.....

We?

 

Hats off to Ashland great crowd on both sides.

 

Yes we....

 

I had 37 points and 18 rebounds.....

Yes we....

 

I had 37 points and 18 rebounds.....

 

Thats not a bad stat line. How many assists? And didn't I see you selling concessions at half time??

Thats not a bad stat line. How many assists? And didn't I see you selling concessions at half time??

 

I am a ball hog so no assists....

 

I dont sell concessions at half time anymore, I just sweep the floor...:thumb:

Keep the posting to the game please.:irked:

Nice win for Ashland. I can't wait to see duckster's comments on this one. He'll probably move Fairview ahead of Elliott County in his poll now. :sssh::lol:

 

 

I like my crow well done!;):flame:

 

Congrats to the Tomcats!!!:banana:

Anyone know anything about Cody Bowling's injury?

Wow, this is a shocking score to me. I thought Fairview would win by a score like that. I just didn't think Ashland could play that well but they sure proved they could. Hats off to them and their coach. It certainly proves them to be one of the teams in the running for second best team behind Elliott in the region.

Great effort Tomcats!

  • Author
Anyone know anything about Cody Bowling's injury?

 

Only that the radio crew stated it was an ankle injury.

Prayers go out to C. Bowling and his family.

Cody said it was something with his heel. He said he should be out two or three weeks at least and if it is really bad he won't come back this year.

I agree that Elliott is the best all around team....

 

I know that you dont get anything for 2nd place but Ashland has to be right behind Elliott right now.....

 

Let's see if you can win a game away from "Bob Kouns Court" first.

Let's see if you can win a game away from "Bob Kouns Court" first.

 

I believe the offical in question wasnt officating the game....

 

Good win by the Tomcats and hope that they continue to do well in the district....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.