Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual 74 Rose Hill 49

Featured Replies

From the KOB website:

 

The Crimsons opened the third quarter with a 20-2 run and cruised past the Crusaders. Aaron Williams and Jacob Jenkins each scored 18 points to lead Manual. Chad Jackson's game-high 26 wasn't enough to help Rose Hill. Manual advances to face Male in a semifinal match up tomorrow at 9:00 p.m. Rose Hill falls into consolation play and will face host Fairdale.

 

Stats can be found at the link below:

 

http://www.kingofthebluegrass.com/

Tough game for Rose Hill.

  • Author
Tough game for Rose Hill.

 

I give the Royals credit, when they lose, they don't screw around, they make sure and lose by a bunch. :lol:

 

It is frustrating that they can't seem to find any consistency, but still a ways to go in the season.

Sounds like RH hung around for a half against a pretty good team. When one of the Royals' "big 2" has an off night, they will struggle.

30-27 at half. 29-9 third quarter is a killer. Congrats to Manual. Royals shoot less than 38% from the floor, 21% from behind the arc, 60%from the line. Hard to win when you don't put the bisquit in the basket.

From the KOB website:

 

The Crimsons opened the third quarter with a 20-2 run and cruised past the Crusaders.

 

 

 

Where does Crusaders come from? It's Rose Hill Royals.

Sounds like the teams had different half time pep talks! Good luck to Manual in the tourney, RH has another tough one today!

I heard Jackson picked up his 2nd foul with less than a miniute left in the first half and his 3rd with 5 seconds left in the half and his 4th early in the 3rd. That might have something to do with the collapse.

He still ahd a pretty big scoring game. I didn't see the game. What happened to Euton? (7 points) Rose Hill needs him to be productive offensively to be competitive with good teams.

He still ahd a pretty big scoring game. I didn't see the game. What happened to Euton? (7 points) Rose Hill needs him to be productive offensively to be competitive with good teams.

 

I sure it effected Jackson's intensity on the defensive end. I have no idea about Euton.

I heard Jackson picked up his 2nd foul with less than a miniute left in the first half and his 3rd with 5 seconds left in the half and his 4th early in the 3rd. That might have something to do with the collapse.

 

With Euton out for a spell in the 2nd half, who else was going to take the shots beside Jackson? Tough to make up for 9 turnovers Jackson had with many of those resulting in points for Manual.

 

Rose Hill played hard and they will get better as time goes on. Fairdale is another tough team with quickness.

Tough loss, but I'm still proud of you guys. It seams the third quarter has been difficult for the Hill all season. But Fraley is a good coach, he'll figure it out. Congratulations to Manual. I wish I could be there. Does anyone know if these games are broadcast on the net?

Tough loss, but I'm still proud of you guys. It seams the third quarter has been difficult for the Hill all season. But Fraley is a good coach, he'll figure it out. Congratulations to Manual. I wish I could be there. Does anyone know if these games are broadcast on the net?

Nope!:cry:

  • Author
Where does Crusaders come from? It's Rose Hill Royals.

 

I posted the info directly from the KOB wesbite and I must have re-read the entry 200 times before posting and I still didn't catch that error. Wow, I must have been really tired. That's the excuse I'm sticking with. :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.