Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 80 Grace Academy, TN 72

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I clicked on the link above it only showed the tournament field - it didn't show who has won and lost.

 

Thanks!

Some are updated and I saw where White Co., defeated Clay County.

 

Elliott County had a solid win over Grace Academy.

Some are updated and I saw where White Co., defeated Clay County.

 

Elliott County had a solid win over Grace Academy.

 

Yeah, I think I knew every other game besides the part of the bracket with St. X.

Who does Lexington Catholic play today?

 

 

Winners Bracket Home team

 

Lincoln Co. vs. Paintsville @ 4:00pm

CovCath vs. Elliott Co. @ 5:30pm

LexCath vs. Lou St. X @ 7:00pm

Mason Co. vs. June Buchanon @ 8:30pm

 

Lincoln defeated Dixie Heights 48-44

Paintsville defeated Boyle Co. 82-50

LexCath defeated White Co. Tn 83-31

Lou St. X defeated Barren Co. 57-54

Mason Co. defeated LCA 71-38

June Buchanon defeated Lou DeSales 63-43

CovCath defeated Franklin Co. 64-51

Elliott Co. defeated North Oldham 96-70 and

Elliott Co. defeated Grace Academy Tn 80-72

Winners Bracket Home team

 

Lincoln Co. vs. Paintsville @ 4:00pm

CovCath vs. Elliott Co. @ 5:30pm

LexCath vs. Lou St. X @ 7:00pm

Mason Co. vs. June Buchanon @ 8:30pm

 

Lincoln defeated Dixie Heights 48-44

Paintsville defeated Boyle Co. 82-50

LexCath defeated White Co. Tn 83-31

Lou St. X defeated Barren Co. 57-54

Mason Co. defeated LCA 71-38

June Buchanon defeated Lou DeSales 63-43

CovCath defeated Franklin Co. 64-51

Elliott Co. defeated North Oldham 96-70 and

Elliott Co. defeated Grace Academy Tn 80-72

 

 

I know that CovCath and Elliott is probably a toss up and Mason is expected to win. Who is expected to win the the other 2 games? I know nothing about St. X and Lincoln County.

I know that CovCath and Elliott is probably a toss up and Mason is expected to win. Who is expected to win the the other 2 games? I know nothing about St. X and Lincoln County.

 

 

CovCath defeated Lou St. X in Cincinnati last Saturday by a score of

67-39. So......don't look for (IMO) much of a game against LexCath at LexCath...

 

Lincoln Co. vs Paintsville game should be won by Paintsville. They just looked better yesterday, but it is the first time I have seen either team play this season....Paintsville has four, four year starters playing for them, and (IMO) Lincoln has Young and not much else. Neither of these two teams would be much of match for MC, LexCath, CovCath, Elliott or JBS.

 

Nice article about the Lincoln County team and a young player by the name of Ryan Young in the Lex Herald Leader today.

CovCath defeated Lou St. X in Cincinnati last Saturday by a score of

67-39. So......don't look for (IMO) much of a game against LexCath at LexCath...

 

Lincoln Co. vs Paintsville game should be won by Paintsville. They just looked better yesterday, but it is the first time I have seen either team play this season....Paintsville has four, four year starters playing for them, and (IMO) Lincoln has Young and not much else. Neither of these two teams would be much of match for MC, LexCath, CovCath, Elliott or JBS.

 

Nice article about the Lincoln County team and a young player by the name of Ryan Young in the Lex Herald Leader today.

 

No disrespect to any of the other teams, but it appears that LexCath had a perfect setup for a championship game run.

No disrespect to any of the other teams, but it appears that LexCath had a perfect setup for a championship game run.

 

 

It is their tourney?? :D

It is their tourney?? :D

 

I'm sure the whole tourney was chosen through a random draw. :lol:

I'm sure the whole tourney was chosen through a random draw. :lol:

 

Yes just the luck of the draw I suppose.

Elliot should beat Cov Cath, but they won't get their 100 points average

For Elliot to beat Mason, the Younger Knipp has to match his older brother's intensity level

 

 

I agree, but I'd say they better worry about Cov Cath first.

 

You can watch T. Knipp even in warm ups, he just goes through the motions whereas the Ferguson kid and the Faulkners seem to be ready to jump through the roof. That also carries over to the game. But maybe with Knipp's consistent early foul trouble, it may be better he doesn't play with the other's intensity, he might not get past the first minute of the game.

 

Knipp has the ability to be one of the top players in the region. He is young, he will figure it out.

I haven't seen any of this :confused:

 

Have you not watched any games so far?

Have you not watched any games so far?

 

I've watched or listened to the majority of Elliott's games since about the 2000 season.:thumb:

No disrespect to any of the other teams, but it appears that LexCath had a perfect setup for a championship game run.
You must be a newcomer to the 5/3 ... it's that way every year.
You must be a newcomer to the 5/3 ... it's that way every year.

 

:sssh::sssh::sssh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.