Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 80 Grace Academy, TN 72

Featured Replies

At this point in the season Elliott is better than Mason. If everybody's healthy tomorrow, I think the Lions will prevail by 8 or 10.

 

Mason just beat a top 20 team in the national poll :eek:

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big prospect 6-10 McMasters had about 10 blocks. I believe they said he was held to 7 points. So Timmy Knipp did a good job on him. Elliott did not shoot well tonight, but forced several turnovers. It is good to see Elliott win when they have an off night shooting.

 

Congrats to Elliott on the win, and I look forward to seeing how they fare against CovCath tomorrow!! Did they have an off night shooting or did Grace play some decent "D"? It doesn't look like Elliott has seen much of a challenge yet this season until tonight??

Mason just beat a top 20 team in the national poll :eek:

 

Polls shmolls

At this point in the season Elliott is better than Mason. If everybody's healthy tomorrow, I think the Lions will prevail by 8 or 10.

 

Based on what?? :confused:

At this point in the season Elliott is better than Mason. If everybody's healthy tomorrow, I think the Lions will prevail by 8 or 10.

 

You are entitled to your opinion....but I disagree. Mason is #1 in the state and just defeated a nationally ranked NY team. May I ask what you are basing this on???

You are entitled to your opinion....but I disagree. Mason is #1 in the state and just defeated a nationally ranked NY team. May I ask what you are basing this on???

 

Pure mountain gut!:lol:

Polls mean little

  • Author

I was suprised with Grace Baptist play. The guards played pretty good D. But McMasters inside was a beast. I haven't heard the final numbers. But he had to have 10 blocks. This was pretty good team from the way they sounded on the radio.

 

They made a big run at the end, cutting the lead to 3 when Ethan Faulkner got his 4th foul early in the 4th. Grace Baptist forced a few turnovers when Ethan was out of the game. I was impressed with Grace Baptist defense, but it seemed as though they had an off night shooting the ball, especially from 3 point range. Grace Baptist played a 6'8 and a 6'10 guy. I was impressed with the way Elliott rebounded against them. But they did cause a lot of problems on the inside on offense.

Pure mountain gut!:lol:

Polls mean little

 

Keep in mind that Mason just beat LCA 71-38. :thumb:

Pure mountain gut!:lol:

Polls mean little

:laugh: I agree on the polls.Being in the same region I know how good Mason Co is. I have not had the pleasure to watch the Lions this year. But growing up in Morgan Co, and playing Sandy Hook,( as it was known in the 60's) I hope that the Lions wins the tourney.

Keep in mind that Mason just beat LCA 71-38. :thumb:

 

Big Wins-Shmins?? :D What would LCA do against Elliott's schedule??

  • Author

Does anyone know how many Seniors Mason County has on this team? I know Miller is.

Elliott possibly could beat anyone in the state on a given night. I was very impressed with them. I was more impressed with Mason County and their ability to win by thirty on a night when I'm sure they played very badly. In two more games I think Mason will win handily because of their depth and size advantage.

I'm going to worry about CovCath first, then we'll have the Mason discussion :thumb:

Does anyone know how many Seniors Mason County has on this team? I know Miller is.

 

Starters Miller, Setty and King, 6th man Tolle. I'm probably missing somebody.

At this point in the season Elliott is better than Mason. If everybody's healthy tomorrow, I think the Lions will prevail by 8 or 10.

 

Thankfully it will be decided on the court, if not Saturday, then on February 12th.

 

I respect how hard the Elliott kids have played and what they have accomplished in their careers. With that said, there is a big time difference between 16th region opponents and what they will face against the Royals or one of the better 11th region teams if they ever matched up against them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.