Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Player of the Year

Featured Replies

I know that its early but I would like to hear who everyone thinks would be the POY if it was given out as we speak?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know. I haven't seen any of them play a game aside from UK.

 

I would go with Patterson or Lofton, though. It'll probably end up being Lofton.

I don't know. I haven't seen any of them play a game aside from UK.

 

I would go with Patterson or Lofton, though. It'll probably end up being Lofton.

 

I haven't seen much out of Lofton this season.

I haven't seen much out of Lofton this season.

 

I havent seen anything from him. I havent watched one of their games yet.

 

I hope he has a great year, just not when he plays Kentucky. :thumb:

I havent seen anything from him. I havent watched one of their games yet.

 

I hope he has a great year, just not when he plays Kentucky. :thumb:

 

I agree. :thumb:

If Kentucky continues their quest towards a 15-15 season, Patterson might get forgotten about.

 

I haven't really seen any other SEC team, I know Lofton has struggled quite a bit early on, but if Patterson keeps up this pace in the SEC schedule. He should get some votes.

  • Author

With the way Loften has played thisyear how can he get the nod. You cant go on past performances...

With the way Loften has played thisyear how can he get the nod. You cant go on past performances...

 

I think Lofton is still stuck in the starting blocks this season. Right now, I'd give the nod to several others over Lofton.

Lofton will get the award as long as the Vols keep winning. He's averaging right 15pts a game. His average will go up come SEC play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.