Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Houston Predictions

Featured Replies

The question is does anybody know anything about Houston....Record? Who they have played?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
The question is does anybody know anything about Houston....Record? Who they have played?

 

 

I think they are 9-1. It seems like someone mentioned that in the UAB over UK thread. They have yet to play anyone good. They had Morehead early on and Texas Southern, Coastal Carolina, and teams such as that. No big name until Kentucky. They have Mass and Arizona coming up shortly after they play UK

Houston could take it by 5?

Does anyone else think that Billy G is not that good of a coach?

Houston wins this one by 5-10 points. I hate to break it to you folks, but we are not a good basketball team. I'm not a Gillespie fan so far, but I am going to give him a couple of years. We have to!

Houston has a forward that can come outside and shoot the 3 really well...heck, the entire team can shoot. UK only has two guys that are a real scoring threat. I predicted in November that UH would beat the Cats. It's at UH's place too so I don't think the cougars lose in that place.

I don't see how anybody can pick Houston based on there schedule......I mean geez the best team on it might be Morehead

Houston by 10. The CaTs won't win 10 games this year.

If Meeks gets to play(looks good right now) and is close to 100%, UK's chances obviously go up.

Kentucky 75-70.

Houston. I think they may be a little more then people think, plus they may be playing a 1-3-1!!!!

UK played well agaisnt UAB I thought, better than they have been at least...

 

UK by 14

The Cats find a way to win this one and they "should" have a 4 game winning streak going into the showdown game against Pitino.

 

With that said, they have 2 losses that they "should" have won. I will take Houston by 10 or so.

I don't see how anybody can pick Houston based on there schedule......I mean geez the best team on it might be Morehead

 

And how could you pick UK? I mean the better teams that they've played they've lost too. They have no quality wins. I'd say that right now Houston and UK are on about the same level.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.