Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Houston Predictions

Featured Replies

On Tuesday, the 4-4 Cats travel to Huston for what is looking like a potential season maker or breaker for Kentucky. Lose in Huston, and the season could be a slippery slope to the NIT or even no post season at all. A win with three lesser opponets and a beatable Lousiville team following could lift the Cat's season tramendously heading in to the ever critical SEC season where the conference, thankfully is down.

 

I do not know much about Huston's team. I dont believe I saw the game last year inwhich UK knocked them off in Rupp - but I understand Huston has a player averaging over 20. Hopefully we can handel him better than we did UAB's leading scorer this afternoon.

 

I will once again put my money on Kentucky. I think they get it together finally and win this one.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I'll take the Cougs at home by 5.

 

Based simply on the season UK is having? I know Huston has that talented scorer but I really dont know anything about them? Do they have a big man that can match or at least slow down Patterson?

 

Again, I don't know. Their record looks impressive but I dont know who they have played.

Houston by 10

Based simply on the season UK is having? I know Huston has that talented scorer but I really dont know anything about them? Do they have a big man that can match or at least slow down Patterson?

 

Again, I don't know. Their record looks impressive but I dont know who they have played.

 

 

What big man did UAB have that should have been able to shut Patterson down? They didn't have one, he scored 17 and UK still lost. BTW it is Houston not Huston and either one will probably beat this UK team.

Cougars by 16. Carter gets 4 rebounds during Tuesday gameday practice and earns a start. He misses a layup, has 4 turnovers, and gets scored on by every man me guards. BG says he played great and that UK is starting to shows sign of improving. Its not wins and losses that matter. It's how you practice that counts.

With the way we are playing right now and Houston at home.....

 

Houston by 6.

Based simply on the season UK is having? I know Huston has that talented scorer but I really dont know anything about them? Do they have a big man that can match or at least slow down Patterson?

Again, I don't know. Their record looks impressive but I dont know who they have played.

 

Its not like Patterson has been going for 30 every night, first of all. Secondly, in order for Patterson to have a big night he needs to be able to receive the ball in the post or at least at a spot he can do something with the ball. With this group of perimeter players UK has, they can not distribute the ball very effectively when he gets position. That is a key ingredient that this team is missing.

What big man did UAB have that should have been able to shut Patterson down? They didn't have one, he scored 17 and UK still lost. BTW it is Houston not Huston and either one will probably beat this UK team.

 

Don't sell our guys short, I think that we can handle Huston. :D

Huston.... we have a problem!!!!

Cougars by 16. Carter gets 4 rebounds during Tuesday gameday practice and earns a start. He misses a layup, has 4 turnovers, and gets scored on by every man me guards. BG says he played great and that UK is starting to shows sign of improving. Its not wins and losses that matter. It's how you practice that counts.

 

:sleep::rolleyes:

 

UK 71-67

Cougars by 16. Carter gets 4 rebounds during Tuesday gameday practice and earns a start. He misses a layup, has 4 turnovers, and gets scored on by every man me guards. BG says he played great and that UK is starting to shows sign of improving. Its not wins and losses that matter. It's how you practice that counts.

 

That's hilarious! I heard BCG after the game say he really liked the intensity Porter played with on the defensive end, never mind his guy had a career game. I can't get past the fact that Porter played 39 minutes for a major Div. 1 team. I'll take Houston by 3.

That's hilarious! I heard BCG after the game say he really liked the intensity Porter played with on the defensive end, never mind his guy had a career game. I can't get past the fact that Porter played 39 minutes for a major Div. 1 team. I'll take Houston by 3.

 

Maybe you havent been watching the first 8 games, and I hate to break it to you, but this is not a Major Div 1 team this year. It is a major D.1 program, but not a major Div 1 team this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.