December 16, 200718 yr On Tuesday, the 4-4 Cats travel to Huston for what is looking like a potential season maker or breaker for Kentucky. Lose in Huston, and the season could be a slippery slope to the NIT or even no post season at all. A win with three lesser opponets and a beatable Lousiville team following could lift the Cat's season tramendously heading in to the ever critical SEC season where the conference, thankfully is down. I do not know much about Huston's team. I dont believe I saw the game last year inwhich UK knocked them off in Rupp - but I understand Huston has a player averaging over 20. Hopefully we can handel him better than we did UAB's leading scorer this afternoon. I will once again put my money on Kentucky. I think they get it together finally and win this one. Let's be honest - how many saw this coming a month ago?
December 16, 200718 yr Author Let's be honest - how many saw this coming a month ago? Very true, Mc. To be honest, how many people realistically saw this coming a week or two ago? It has not been a great start, but again, I am nowhere ready to throw the towel in on this team as being completely worthless. A win against Houston and then three wins over three lower teams could put the cats at 8-4 going into, what is looking like, a winnable game against Lousiville. If the Cats can get the ball rolling and if they get Jasper and/or Meeks back before the Louisville game or at least before Vandy opens up SEC play - UK could turn the ship around and have a decent season. Last year the Cat's started 4-3 too, I believe and ended up winning 22 games. Tubby's teams started 0-2 a time or two as well, and ended up making a decent run. Lose to the Cougars though, and it will be very, very bad. I think we can do it.
December 16, 200718 yr I think can and will put 100 on Houston as the Cats will start a long winning streak going into the SEC schedule.JMO
December 16, 200718 yr Author I think can and will put 100 on Houston as the Cats will start a long winning streak going into the SEC schedule.JMO I think UK can beat Houston but where will we come up with the offense to put up a 100? PP would have to score 40 by himself.
December 16, 200718 yr I've seen Houston play in person. Cougars by double-digits if UK can't stop the 3.
December 16, 200718 yr I think can and will put 100 on Houston as the Cats will start a long winning streak going into the SEC schedule.JMO Is this due to the way they are playing thus far. Or is it your love for the Cats?
December 16, 200718 yr Cougars by 16. Carter gets 4 rebounds during Tuesday gameday practice and earns a start. He misses a layup, has 4 turnovers, and gets scored on by every man me guards. BG says he played great and that UK is starting to shows sign of improving. Its not wins and losses that matter. It's how you practice that counts. Poor post, IMO. Not the score prediction, but the "behind the scenes" analysis.:sleep:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.