Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Dopers

Featured Replies

I'm absolutely befuddled, at what kind of enhancements Mo Vaughn took. He should ask for his money back, because they must have sent him the wrong stuff.

 

I always heard that if you took steroids and didn't work out properly, it would just make you swell up/retain water/get fat...:lol:

 

Whether that's true or not, I can't say, but I offer Mo Vaughn as Exhibit A...:eek:

  • Replies 210
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

CTR on Stanton making "the list".

 

1:23 p.m. I just talked to Mike Stanton, he said he didn't know anything about his name being in the Mitchell Report and that he would have to wait to say anything until he sees exactly what it says, which is fair enough. So far, it's only a report that his name is reported to be involved, nothing else. He said to try to call him later and see what he has to say.

 

In other words...GUILTY!!!

  • Author
Nomar Garciaparra???????????

 

With a LOT of persuasion from the Red Sox, yes...

Now guys, you know the steroids that these guys have been accused of taking do not come from needles, creams or pills. It must be from those Inhalers they take for there Asthma, SHEESH!

 

7 former MVPs named in the Mitchell report.

Now guys, you know the steroids that these guys have been accused of taking do not come from needles, creams or pills. It must be from those Inhalers they take for there Asthma, SHEESH!

 

7 former MVPs named in the Mitchell report.

 

7 MVPs. Also 9 members of the 2000 Yankees. They haven't won a championship since, Karma at its finest! :thumb:

Interestingly enough Sammy Sosa has never been linked back to HGH ,steroids or anything AND IMO his 66 HR's Is the single-season HR record!

^ Just because he wasn't on this list doesn't mean he didn't do it. I guess his corked bat is OK too?

^ Just because he wasn't on this list doesn't mean he didn't do it. I guess his corked bat is OK too?
Sosa said It was a honest mistake and until proven otherwise who am I to judge him ,He was In a hurry and grabbed the wrong bat ,It could have happened to anyone!
Sosa said It was a honest mistake and until proven otherwise who am I to judge him ,He was In a hurry and grabbed the wrong bat ,It could have happened to anyone!

 

Just like Barry Bonds thought he was using flaxseed oil and some others thought they were taking B12 shots. :lol::rolleyes:

Just like Barry Bonds thought he was using flaxseed oil and some others thought they were taking B12 shots. :lol::rolleyes:
No but If you've got 8 ,9 or even 10 bats sitting In the same spot you don't think It's likely you could pick up the wrong bat by mistake??

If you got 10 needles in a row don't you think Bonds could have picked up the wrong one?

I felt like there were a lot of Latino players not on the list that should have been. Sosa being one of those. I think the Mitchell report reflected about 30-40% of those solid Major Leaguers that have doped up in some fashion. How is Brady Anderson not on the list? Sosa? Even Canseco? Canseco wrote a book about the subject. Was he mentioned in the report?

No but If you've got 8 ,9 or even 10 bats sitting In the same spot you don't think It's likely you could pick up the wrong bat by mistake??

 

 

No, I was always pretty particular as to which bat I used--as are most baseball players. I'd especially be careful if I knew that one was illegal and could cause me that kind of trouble. Of course I never carried around a loaded bat "just for show" during batting practice. :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.