Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Dopers

Featured Replies

Tom, be serious. They weren't testing and there was no defined penalties. They had no desire to enforce it because they needed Sammy and Mac to bring the fans back.

 

You are very intelligent -- you know that policy from '97 is nonsense.

 

And the reason why I say, you penalize the players, penalize the teams and vacate any championships won during that period.

  • Replies 210
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And the reason why I say, you penalize the players, penalize the teams and vacate any championships won during that period.

 

Respectfully, I think that would be over-kill. Let's not use a hammer to kill a fly. :D

Respectfully, I think that would be over-kill. Let's not use a hammer to kill a fly. :D

 

IF THEY PENALIZE THE PLAYERS and the teams were turning a blind eye to it, why should they not share in the penalities?

  • Author

If I smoked weed in 2005, can you prosecute me? Even if I admit to it?

IF THEY PENALIZE THE PLAYERS and the teams were turning a blind eye to it, why should they not share in the penalities?

 

A. Why are you yelling at me? :D

 

B. I'll be shocked if there is any penalties to the players. The evidence that Senator Mitchell has on most of them is so weak (hearsay in many cases) that it would never hold up once the Union filed their grievance.

 

Nothing will come of it, like I said earlier, besides the "court of public opinion." Colossal waste of time and money.

If I smoked weed in 2005, can you prosecute me? Even if I admit to it?

 

 

DId you know that smoking weed can stunt your growth? :D

  • Author
DId you know that smoking weed can stunt your growth? :D

 

I hate you...

DId you know that smoking weed can stunt your growth? :D

 

Bravo. :ylsuper:

A. Why are you yelling at me? :D

 

B. I'll be shocked if there is any penalties to the players. The evidence that Senator Mitchell has on most of them is so weak (hearsay in many cases) that it would never hold up once the Union filed their grievance.

 

Nothing will come of it, like I said earlier, besides the "court of public opinion." Colossal waste of time and money.

 

I figured at your advance age your hearing my be going and I need to speak louder.:jump:

 

As someone mentioned, if they get penalties and go to court, now they are under oath on the stand. So, do they take that risk and stand up to any penalties?

As someone mentioned, if they get penalties and go to court, now they are under oath on the stand. So, do they take that risk and stand up to any penalties?

 

Umm, someone was me. :p

 

There is a difference to standing up to a penalty by the Union filing a grievance and suing for slander / defamation. You won't need to testify under oath with a grievance filed.

Umm, someone was me. :p

 

There is a difference to standing up to a penalty by the Union filing a grievance and suing for slander / defamation. You won't need to testify under oath with a grievance filed.

 

:thumb:

 

I thought it was but on Friday morning and students active, I didn't have a chance to go back and check.

 

Would they not have to testify in a grievance case?

  • Author

74 of the 90 or so in the report are Americans. Can you say, "Tip of the iceberg?"

 

I bet there were some guys that conveniently forgot how to speak English. *cough*Sammy*cough*

  • Author

On a side note, there is ZERO surprise that Denny Neagle's on this list. That cat's got some problems, he'll do ANYTHING!

On a side note, there is ZERO surprise that Denny Neagle's on this list. That cat's got some problems, he'll do ANYTHING!

 

Including a neat train whistle.

  • Author
Including a neat train whistle.

 

That's not right, coming out of a human's mouth...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.