Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill vs Morgan Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

Since I'm terrible at predicting I won't even touch this game.

 

Cougars are jekyll/hyde...played good 1st half vs. Elliott but still got took behind woodshed, laid an EGG at Montgomery, scrapped and looked more confident vs. Bath County.

I'll predict Cougars play pretty good, but Rose Hill comes out ready

to "pick up the pace". Cougars will accomodate them but Rose Hill just too big

 

Rose Hill 77

Cougars 62

Rose Hill 61

Morgan County 45

 

Bounce back for RH after the long trip to Marshall County.

Rose Hill's big two are probably better than Morgan's five. The Hill by 8.

Rose Hill's big two are probably better than Morgan's five. The Hill by 8.

 

They will have to be.

 

Morgan by 8

I love the Cougars and Coach Perry, but don't see them winning this game.....suprised to see so many pick Morgan to win.

Morgan by 3, in a good game.

I love the Cougars and Coach Perry, but don't see them winning this game.....suprised to see so many pick Morgan to win.

 

I think people are thinking with their heart and not their head.

I love the Cougars and Coach Perry, but don't see them winning this game.....suprised to see so many pick Morgan to win.

I don't know why. Has nothing to do with Morgan.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.