Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congrats to 2 local (EKY) officials!!

Featured Replies

Just wanted to say Congrats to 2 local officails who have been selected to a state championship game. P.D. Harris and Rusty Mitchell have earned the honor this year. Both work very hard year-round so that they can serve the kids on Friday nights. P.D. is the president of our local association and I can't say enough about what he has done for local officiating. P.D. is very dedicated to the future of officiating. He spends countless hours of his time to better not only himself but every member of our association. Rusty also spends countless selfless hours of his time for the betterment of our association. Nobody works harder or hustles more than Rusty on the field and he is ALWAYS in position to make the call. We are very lucky to have these 2 officials in our area and I just want to wish them the very best of luck!!!

Both of these officials are great football officials and very good people. I heard the other day that these two officials were selected, and I was very happy for both of them, it could not happen to two better people. I can assure everyone who will be playing in the game that these two people are officiating that they will do a great job.

 

Congratulations to JD Harris and Rusty Michell.

Congrats to these two officials.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have a big group of official friends here in the Ville. They are awesome. I have the utmost respect for the job they do. :thumb:

 

 

 

 

 

Even if they look like a bunch of zebras!! ;):lol::lol:

  • Author
Both of these officials are great football officials and very good people. I heard the other day that these two officials were selected, and I was very happy for both of them, it could not happen to two better people. I can assure everyone who will be playing in the game that these two people are officiating that they will do a great job.

 

Congratulations to JD Harris and Rusty Michell.

 

 

Well said!! I hope one day soon that I'll be able to walk out on the field at Papa John's. It's a great honor and P.D. and Rusty deserve it.

Just wanted to say Congrats to 2 local officails who have been selected to a state championship game. P.D. Harris and Rusty Mitchell have earned the honor this year. Both work very hard year-round so that they can serve the kids on Friday nights. P.D. is the president of our local association and I can't say enough about what he has done for local officiating. P.D. is very dedicated to the future of officiating. He spends countless hours of his time to better not only himself but every member of our association. Rusty also spends countless selfless hours of his time for the betterment of our association. Nobody works harder or hustles more than Rusty on the field and he is ALWAYS in position to make the call. We are very lucky to have these 2 officials in our area and I just want to wish them the very best of luck!!!

 

P.D. and Rusty are 2 of the best we have, IMO 2 of the best in the state, they work hard and enjoy being out there with the kids. Congrats to both of them. They will do a great job.:banana:

Which games will they officiate?

Well said!! I hope one day soon that I'll be able to walk out on the field at Papa John's. It's a great honor and P.D. and Rusty deserve it.

 

Your get your shot, and you will deserve it as well.

Which games will they officiate?

 

They have the Lone Oak/Lexington Catholic game on Saturday.

Does anyone have the full listing of what officials are assigned to each Championship game?

I am sure that all of the Officials selected for this weekend's games are at the top of their craft. Congrats to all. Quite an Honor. The Local - KFOA -also has several Veterans who will be working......congrats to them.

I would like to congratulate Gary Harris from Barbourville who will be the white hat in the Lone Oak LC game. He is an excellent referee. One that coaches can talk to and does an excellent job of controlling the game. By far one of the best in SE KY.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.