Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence County Head Coaching Position Officially Open!

Featured Replies

After reading through this thread as an outsider I am pretty sure Stick1 should be the new head coach at LCHS. That post was simply amazing. You have made me want to drive to Louisa and help you out, even if its just selling Snickers bars at the concession stand! After I read your post I was looking for a helmet to go hit something for the Bulldogs and I'm a Ram! Good stuff!

  • Replies 248
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading through this thread as an outsider I am pretty sure Stick1 should be the new head coach at LCHS. That post was simply amazing. You have made me want to drive to Louisa and help you out, even if its just selling Snickers bars at the concession stand! After I read your post I was looking for a helmet to go hit something for the Bulldogs and I'm a Ram! Good stuff!

 

 

Lord knows I wouldnt have a problem with it:thumb:

I remember that game very well as I do all of the LC-Raceland games when Goldsmith coached.

Another one I remember was :

Raceland 3

LC 0

 

I remember that game as well, that was the ultimate defensive struggle. Awesome game. There has been some great games between Raceland and LC, I would love to see that game get back on the schedule.

I have been hearing it's between Luke Salmons or Ed Dixon. I don't have close sources or anything just heard that this week. Anyword from Louisa?

Luke Salmons? Ed Dixon? Which one will it be?

I've heard it could be someone besides Sammons and Dixon.

I would think it would have to be them or Preece.

I would think it would have to be them or Preece.

 

Preece isn't applying this time around.

Any updates over Christmas break for the job?

I havent heard anything in a while.

 

Have you heard of any coaches that have applied, actually submitted a resume?

I havent heard much but some coaches have put resumes in and the interviews should be going on about now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.