Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity - Boone County

Featured Replies

I wanted to comment on the post game activities, but the other thread was closed. It looked to me like the Boone County players invited the Trinity players to join them in a post game prayer circle. That can't have been easy for the Boone County players after a hard fought game. Congratulations, to their players, coaches and especially the parents that raised them. By the way, I started this thread because my son, a former Trinity player, was so impressed by the gesture and asked me to.

I wanted to comment on the post game activities, but the other thread was closed. It looked to me like the Boone County players invited the Trinity players to join them in a post game prayer circle. That can't have been easy for the Boone County players after a hard fought game. Congratulations, to their players, coaches and especially the parents that raised them. By the way, I started this thread because my son, a former Trinity player, was so impressed by the gesture and asked me to.

 

I agree. Saw that as well. AT first could not tell what they were doing. VEry Classy thing to do. Had never seen that before. Concur with your assessment of BC.

I agree. Saw that as well. AT first could not tell what they were doing. VEry Classy thing to do. Had never seen that before. Concur with your assessment of BC.

 

Awesome display of sportsmanship

I wanted to comment on the post game activities, but the other thread was closed. It looked to me like the Boone County players invited the Trinity players to join them in a post game prayer circle. That can't have been easy for the Boone County players after a hard fought game. Congratulations, to their players, coaches and especially the parents that raised them. By the way, I started this thread because my son, a former Trinity player, was so impressed by the gesture and asked me to.

 

I was impressed too. Nice to see both sides come together.

I heard about it and also was impressed, but how does a public school get around the religious issue to hold some form of prayer service?

I heard about it and also was impressed, but how does a public school get around the religious issue to hold some form of prayer service?

Student led and initiated.

Boone finishes every game like this. Immediately after shaking an opponents hand they make a circle and pray. After prayer, they then talk about the game and etc. I've seen this for at least 8 years.

Boone finishes every game like this. Immediately after shaking an opponents hand they make a circle and pray. After prayer, they then talk about the game and etc. I've seen this for at least 8 years.

 

Very cool! I have seen this done at the college and even the NFL level. But not at the High School level. Boone County has fine young men playing football for great Parents. Congrats!!

The game played out in the end much the way I suspected. The passing game that Boone threw at us in the 1st quarter caught us off guard. Once we made the adjustments needed, it came down to Trinity’s team speed which Boone had no answer for. No disrespect to Boone! You played hard and your fan support was fantastic... GO ROCKS! #18

Boone finishes every game like this. Immediately after shaking an opponents hand they make a circle and pray. After prayer, they then talk about the game and etc. I've seen this for at least 8 years.

 

Is it led by the coach?

Boone finishes every game like this. Immediately after shaking an opponents hand they make a circle and pray. After prayer, they then talk about the game and etc. I've seen this for at least 8 years.

 

Good for them. Good bunch of kids.

Is it led by the coach?

 

Usually by a student, volunteer assistant or local youth pastor who knows most of the team.

Fulton County asked Mayfield to join them after the game for prayer this year and I was very impressed and proud that they asked.

Usually by a student, volunteer assistant or local youth pastor who knows most of the team.

 

Outstanding.

The game played out in the end much the way I suspected. The passing game that Boone threw at us in the 1st quarter caught us off guard. Once we made the adjustments needed, it came down to Trinity’s team speed which Boone had no answer for. No disrespect to Boone! You played hard and your fan support was fantastic... GO ROCKS! #18

 

If I am not mistaken I think I saw at least 4 SChool buses full of BCHS students roll into Marshall Land...................very impressive.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.